Vanilla Pt.2

It's been a week since that night and the two didn't tell their friends a single thing about it.

However, Monica couldn't get it out of her mind. She was sitting in class, her goggles on as she tried to listen in class. She really tried. Her only problem was that Namjoon was explaining the chapter information. Monica's mind melted away everything around them and she focused on his face. The class zooms past just like that. The notes in her binder for today are very few and she doesn't care. He'll make sure she's ready with information anyway.

~

"Wait wait." Monica turned to see Namjoon waving her down. "How is your day going?" Once he is close, he adjusts his messenger bag full of papers and smiles at her. Monica looks up at him with full eyes, sparkling.

"I..I um..my day is going well." Her voice was barely there, flashes of her on top of him clicked through her mind like changing channels. She could smell his cologne. Fresh. Monica pushed her glasses up and giggled. Namjoon came a little closer, leaning his shoulder against the wall.

"How about movie night?" Namjoon could practically see the gears turning and malfunctioning in her head, it was cute. "And we'll actually watch the movie, yeah?"

"But.." He puts his index finger on her lips.

"Ah ah..and to make sure we have some clean fun..we're watching it over at your dorm." Monica could cry. "I'll bring cotton candy..." her fingernails dug into her oversized sweater and pouted. "None of this attitude with that pout.." He raised a brow before leaning down to kiss her.

"Okay..." After he kissed her, he walked her to the dorm like usual, swinging their conjoined hands on the way there for all of the turning heads. Monica looked up at him and quickly turned back as he was already staring at her. She could feel her face heat up as his gaze stayed on her. Namjoon hummed. "What?"

"Nothing, you're just so cute in your glasses."

"Oh stop.." she covered her glasses with her hand.

"Be comfortable tonight, okay?" Namjoon asked, suddenly picking her up. Monica yelped and laughed, clutching him tight. "And your friends are invited to join."

"Okay, I'll let them know." The two were at her dorm, Monica laying her head on his shoulder. "What are we watching?"

"You choose, I'll just bring the snacks and blankets." Namjoon replied, gently putting her back on her feet when they were finally at her door. "Give me one." Monica knew what he was asking for. She got on her toes and pressed her lips to his. They've been doing that a lot since that night. Namjoon has already grown accustomed to it, even stealing kisses after their rated night until she woke up that morning. "Thank you..see you at 9?" She wasn't going to say no.

Monica just nodded, her eyes still on his lips. Monica watches him walk away, looking back at her to wave and she waves back before hurriedly opening the door.

"He's coming back, he's coming back, he's coming back.." Monica zipped through the living area, passing Jade and Mani as she chanted.

"Now what the hell.." Jade questions, turning to Mani who was just as clueless as her. Monica must've heard them as she scurried back into view with her sweatshirt half off of her body.