Crossing A Line

"Get it up!"

"Okay.."

"I said get it up there, let's go!"

"Okay! I'm trying!"

"I don't want you trying, I want you to do it!"

The two went back and forth in the humid space. Her arms were tired and her thighs were burning as she stayed in a squat position but have no fear, her personal trainer was behind her just as low as she was. Namjoon held onto the back of her thighs gently with his hands for her leverage as her grip on the forty-five pound weights tightened.

"Look ahead..look in the mirror." She followed his instructions, blinking at the view. "Your form is great. Your gains are everywhere you want them to be, yeah?" He pressed his face against hers. "You're doing great, okay? Now rise up slowly..." She nodded. "I got you." She took in a deep breath, slowly straightening her legs and Namjoon was right behind her. "Good..good job, bunny!" Namjoon cheered as she dropped the weights, one of them barely missing his foot. "Hey!" She laughed, catching her breath. "Just for that, we're doing sit ups. 4 sets of 10."

"What?!" Her braids swung as she whipped her head in his direction. "You're tryna kill me." She whined. He walked off to the side, grabbing two bottles of water.

"No, I'm not. You said you wanted to workout with me and here you are, bunny butt!" Namjoon beamed and she cringed. She hated that nickname. At first it was cute but now, he just uses it to irritate her.

"Namu, Joonie, cute names...tf is Bunny butt.." She mumbled before letting her hands and knees hit her mat. Namjoon walked back to his partner, putting the bottles beside the mat before patting her backside. She groaned again.

"That is a bunny butt." He blushed and smiled.

"You always hit my ass after squats! Last time, I got a charley horse!" She swatted his hand away. He shrugged.

"I apologized...with food, too!" He chuckled as she gave a small 'whatever..' and smiled at him. "Okay last exercise! Get on your back."

⚫️

She was over this. Her body was the definition of tired. Namjoon held her feet down to the mat and sang.

"Three more, pretty!"

"No!"

"Let's go, I'm not playing with you." He taunted, clenching his jaw with a raised eyebrow. He was serious. "Just two more and I'll even carry you out here." She poked her lip out at the thought. She deserved it.

"....and food?"

"And food." He agreed, his large hands running up her calves and over her knees. Namjoon's thumb rubbing the hem of the colorful gym gear, feeling the stitched HYBE on the stretchy bright pink fabric. He thought it was pretty against her skin. He even told her earlier, poking a beauty mark spot on the exposed skin of her back when they walked into the gym.

She tried to relax under the added warmth of his hands. "Now give me three more." The good outweighed the bad in her head and she huffed before sitting up. "That's my girl..3" He whispered as her face leaned close to his. She fell back on the mat and sat up again. "2.."