I was about to hit the guy with my swords as I heard footsteps that caught his and my attention. I looked up to see Cana.
"Are you the one who I need to squash!" Cana yelled which made me smile.
"Let's do this!" I yelled as Cana sent an attack on the guy using her cards. I then quickly switched my weapon out for my hands.. I then quickly held my hand up as I got ready to attack. The power increased as I chanted the spell which soon a big ball of lightning developed in the sky as Cana got ready to attack again.
"Your going down!" She yelled as the attack intensified.
"Raging bolt!" I yelled as mine and Cana's attack went to hit the guy when a purple magic circle showed up and hit both of us. Cana and I's spell was canceled. We soon both got up as Cana stated she need me and Natsu to keep the guy busy while she gets ready to attack. I nodded as the guy sent another attack that pinned everyone down but me. As he sent one more attack that hit me making me fall to my knees.
"I'd never thought anyone would bring Fairy Glitter directly to me personally. Now if you'll be so kind to hand over the spell." The guy stated.
"Not unless you join the guild! It's useless to anyone else!" Cana growled as she winced in pain a bit.
"If you knew magic then it all comes from the same place." The guy stated as he picked Cana up with his gravity magic. Soon she yelled in pain.
"Cana!" I yelled as I got up. She then screamed in pain as Natsu put his head under the ground as he used his fire dragon roar to send an attack towards the guy which made him drop Cana.
"Nice one, Natsu!" Cana stated as she landed on the ground.

"Come on, Y/n." Cana stated as she then held her arm up in the air. I then jumped up and moved my hands up in a wing format. I soon begin to glow as my wings showed up as lightning struck me. A magic circle soon appeared underneath me as I stood up. The ground soon began to shake.
"Assemble, a river of light guided by Fairies!" Cana yelled.
"Kaminari's lightning Angel's Dragon's  Heavens purification!" I screamed as the lightning increased dancing around me as I held my hands together. I then threw them outwards as I then threw my hands back together in a up prayer position. Around me the glow was intensifying as Cana soon began to glow.
"Go! Fairy Glitter!" Cana yelled as she attacked him, her and my spell combined as it hit him. He screamed in pain as he then went down and placed his hand on the ground. Before I knew it Cana and I was thrown side by side on the ground as the attack was canceled. It forced me to go back to my normal clothes as well.
"So that's the skill to manage Fairy Glitter, don't make me laugh. I guess ultimate power can be garbage if put in the hands of trash like you." The guy stated as the rainstarted up again. I looked up and saw I was in arms length to Cana.
"Cana." I stated.
"Y/n..." She mumbled as I held my hand out to her. She took my hand and we sat side by side holding each other.
"Kaminari, I like your magic. Powerful indeed. I'll be taking your magic and Fairy Glitter, now." The guy stated which made me growl as I saw the guy had a dark aurora over him.
"I'll never give you my magic!" I growled.
"I can take both of your magic off your lifeless bodies too." The guy stated which made me gasp.
"Y/n." Cana mumbled as tears fell down her face.
"Cana." I mumbled.
"I'm sorry, I failed you and the guild and that as we got older we drifted apart a bit." Cana cried.
"Cana. No matter what, we're best friends and best friends are sisters. Besides you've always felt like a sister to me. Ever since I met you." I stated as I held my other hand to her as she grabbed in and we held each other and looked at our enemy. Tears piercing through our eyes.
"Y/n! Cana!" Natsu yelled.
"Run away!" Lucy called.
"Leave them alone!" Wendy yelled.
"Another day passes and I still don't get to fly. Maybe sending you both to hell will lift my spirits." The guy stated as Cana and I held each other as the tears fell. Before I knew it I felt a swift soft movement of something gently touch my neck. I quickly opened my eyes as an explosion happened. It was him! The one I wished was my father, Gildarts. He was right in front of me.

"Don't you dare lay one finger on my daughter!" Gildarts growled as my tears fell as I gasped

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Don't you dare lay one finger on my daughter!" Gildarts growled as my tears fell as I gasped.
"D-Dad..." I muttered with a smile as Gildarts growled.
"Sweety, Cana. Are y'all alright?" Gildarts asked as we both returned him with a nod. Soon the guy got back up.
"Hmm. This is the legendary Gildarts." The guy stated.
"You need to get out of here." He added.
"What for!" Natsu questioned as Gildarts grew a white aurora.
"That look on Gildarts face is probably the most intense face I've ever seen." Happy stated.
"Agreed, maybe it's the fact someone is trying to hurt Y/n." Carla added.
"Well he's never called Y/n his daughter before, maybe he found something out that could be what is bothering Y/n." Happy added.
"Maybe." Carla stated.
"Now go!" Gildarts stated as he took off after the guy. The guy went to attack him and Gildarts moved a peice of the ground up in the air.
"Show off." I chuckled as I helped Cana up. Before I knew it he destroyed the surface he made and the guy and Gildarts's fist collided. It blew the others back. Gildarts growled again as he stared down at the guy.
"We should definitely go." Lucy stated.
"Agreed." Carla added.
"Yeah, he can handle himself." I stated with a smile.
"Let's go!" Cana added as we begin to move. As I tried to pull Natsu along as I looked back at Gildarts's and the guy's fight. I thought about how Gramps told me Ivan wasn't my true father and I then remember something important.
'Could it be...' I questioned as the others begin to move.
"Come on, Y/n!" Lucy called which made me look back.
"Good luck, Dad." I stated with a smile as I begin to run with the others as Natsu slowly followed behind.

Natsu's Pov...
As I lingered behind I was stopped by Gildarts.
"I wouldn't even try touching my little thunderbolt. You hurt her I have no problem with ending your life." Gildarts stated.
"Your little thunderbolt. Hmmm. You mean Kaminari she's your daughter..." The guy stated which made me gasp a bit.