Prologue:

From the day I was born, I never met my mom, but I did meet my father.

I only knew my older brother Laxus, my dad Ivan, and my grandfather, Makarov. We lived in the guild known as Fairy Tail! Gramps was the head Master of the guild in fact. Which as I turned four, I tend to notice one of our guild member always being around. In fact he was more like a father to me than my actuall father. His name was Gildarts Clive, and also he's an S-Class Wizard. He took me under his wing, and tried to do the same with Laxus but it failed. Laxus was always distance, but he still cared for me, especially when I fell over because of me being clumsy. Also in the guild I had someone else around my age which her name was Cana Alberona. She was just a year older than me, but we play together. We tend to get bored knowing we are the only other kids in the guild. We were like sisters, and we promised to be bestfriends forever, and that promise was never broken.

As the next year came around more kids joined the guild. Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, and Erza Scarlet. The two boys were around my age, while Erza was a year older than me just like Cana. They had no problems fitting in the guild with Cana and I, and we both started eventually to like the two boys. As a couple years went by we had three other kids join the guild. Mirajane, Elfman, and Lisanna Strauss. All sweet and caring. You would have never suspected either one of them hurting a fly. Well in between the next three years Mira finally let other kids in, and Mira and I became close. As well as I, Lisanna and Natsu did as well. The three of us hatch a little blue cat from the egg.

We named him Happy because he made the whole guild smile. As time went on and I got older Lisanna passed away. Elfman didn't mean to hurt Lisanna, but he did. His take over soul just didn't let him officially take over and he hit Lisanna killing her on accident. From that day on Natsu and I became closer, and Laxus begin to grow protective of me. The same with Gildarts as well. When Gildarts and Laxus was in the same town together you could see a total change of emotion. Laxus and Gildarts would tell jokes as how a father and son would connect. It made me smile knowing that Laxus let Gildarts in, like the way I did. Which was very rare Gildarts was ever in Magnolia, but when he was any guy that ever laid a finger on me always ended up smacked into the wall. Natsu and Gray was the only two guys that Gildarts and Laxus didn't mind that was close to me.

But, before they left, they still made sure to send a nice threat to the guys. Just a simple friendly reminder, before they headed on out. Which I was 15 years old, and soon I became an S-Class Wizard. I was specifically well trained at using Lightning Dragon Slayer magic, and Crush magic.

As I turned 17, I went to Sorcerer Weekly with Mira. As they saw me they new that they wanted me to pose for Sorcerer Weekly every year. Once or twice.

This year I've been on a four month long mission, and as I stopped in Hargeon for a quick thing to eat. After my meal I notice how there was a bunch of fan girls yelling Salamander. Realizing they were talking about my crazy food-loving bestfriend I soon realised that it wouldn't be Natsu and I ignored it and begin making my walk home.

I stopped to get something to drink, and some rest as I slept in my f/c crop top with my lightning charm bracelet Natsu gave me, and a black skort with my black ankle boots with my kitty cat knee high s/f/c socks. As I fell asleep later I learned that I slept the next day completely away, and I stayed there until It was morning time. Finally I begin to make my way into the town of Magnolia after a couple hours of walking, and taking a small nap. People cheered as they saw the younger Dreyar sibling. People cheered and yelled in excitement and I made my way to the the guild's front door. I soon didn't expect what I was about to face when I walk through those guild doors as I pushed them open.