Chapter 20: Phantom Lord: Part 2

As I woke up this morning, Natsu had his arms wrapped around my waist, and Happy was beside my shoulder. I got up and tried to get up when Natsu pulled me back into bed.
"Five... More... Minutes..." He said as he pulled me back down making me lay back down.
"Natsu, come on. We need to go to the guild." I said as I ruffled his hair. He then opened his eyes and looked up at me. A smile appeared on his face that was joyful. Making me smile as well. He let go of me as I got up and picked my outfit for the day. It was a s/f/c spaghetti strap crop top with f/c shorts, and black peep toes wedge, boots. I also put my h/l h/c hair up in a h/s, which made the outfit completely cute. I grabbed my small purse and we then begin to walk to the guild.

"I can't wait for some delicious food, Mira will make!" I said as I walked beside Natsu.
"Yeah it sounds good, I'm starving." Natsu said as he had his arms behind him and he walked with me.
"I'll pay, like normal." I said with a smile as I kept walking.
"Your the best, sparky!" Natsu said and then he draped his arm over my shoulder and smiled.
"Yeah, you too." I said while blushing.
"Awww! You two are having a moment!" Happy said as he came flying over with the other half of our team.
"Shut up, cat. Anyways, good morning to you all." I said as I growled at Happy and then smiled at the rest of my team.
"Good morning, Y/n. It's wonderful to see you three made it to your place safe and sound." Erza said with a smile.
"Yeah." I sighed as I leaned into Natsu's embrace.
"Did Flame Brain be a pervert all night long?" Gray asked with a chuckle.
"No! In fact he took a shower to my surprise." I stated.
"Really?!" The rest of team gasped.
"So what! I don't mind being dirty when I'm staying somewhere else, but at Y/n's. Sorry, can't take no chances of her kicking me out of her place because I smell." Natsu said with a sigh.
"That's not particularly true. You just said that because the truth is we both know that Laxus would simply know that you was here." I sighed.
"Yeah, but I felt like I needed to though." Natsu sighed.
"Well that's go--" I begin to say when when our attention got caught by Laki.
"Guys! There's some commotion going on down in the South Gate Park. We check it out, and it's horrible!" She cried. We took off with her as we ran to South Gate Park. When we got there people were surrounding the tree in the middle of the park. We told Laki to go and inform the Master as we walked through the crowd of people.
"Exscuse us. Were from Fairy Tail! Let us through." Erza demanded as we walked through the crowd. Once we reached the tree, we saw three of our guild mates on a tree. It was team Shadow Gear. Levy, Jet, and Droy, strapped down to the tree. Which as we saw the sight most of the team gasped, as I begin to feel the anger increase. Lightning surrounded me as I quickly equipped into The Lightning and Thunder Queen's outfit. It was a light blue short dress that ends before the knees and the back flows down to ankle length. On the chest, it had a yellow lightning bolt in the middle at the top all the way down to the stomach. It also had a lightning bolt necklace, and white peep toe wedge, boots. While my hair was up in a pony tail. My hands were wadded up in a fist as I looked at the sweetest girl alive who was taken out.

 My hands were wadded up in a fist as I looked at the sweetest girl alive who was taken out

"Y/n, are you okay?" Lucy asked.
"No! I furious! Those Phantom ass-holes just took down our sweetest members. No one hurts Levy and gets away with it!" I growled.
"Jet, Droy!" Gray exclaimed.
"Why would Phantom Lord do this?!" Natsu growled as I heard foot steps behind us.
"Gramps." I said codly.
"Master." Erza said as Gramps walked between us and looked up at team shadow gear.
"I can take our head courtiers being destroyed, but I will not let harm come to my children without taking revenge!" Gramps yelled as he snapped his staff in half. He then continued, "We have no choice, but to go to war!"
"Let's get them to a hospital first." I stated as we got the team down and brought them to a hospital.