fifty nine | prayer for the dying

Начните с самого начала

Instead of doing as he asked, Annabelle asked him, "Do you need me to return to New Orleans?"

After sighing to himself, Kol replied, "No, I-I don't. I just need you to keep doing what you're doing and tell me about how things have been on your end. That's all. I promise."

After Annabelle sighed to herself, she started to tell Kol everything about what was happening in Mystic Falls.

And while Kol listened to everything Annabelle was telling him, Klaus and Rebekah silently watched as a single tear started to roll down the side of his face.

And the most both Klaus and Rebekah could do as they watched more tears roll down the sides of Kol's face was sigh, while they watched him try to act like everything was fine and that he hadn't been hexed by their eldest brother Finn.

* * *

While watching Kai get prepared for the siphoning he was about to do from underneath the cloaking spell Dorothy was currently using, Dorothy turned to Annabelle and silently eyed the unstable Original, who seemed to be acting much differently than she had prior to Dorothy leaving to keep a close eye on Kai Parker.

After a couple more seconds of Dorothy simply staring at Annabelle, Annabelle sighed before she said, "If you have something to say, then just spit it out already, Dorothy Sullivan."

After letting out a sigh of her own, Dorothy said, "Fine. You're not being yourself."

Annabelle replied, "Oh, am I, really?"

With a nod of her head, Dorothy said, "Yes, Annabelle. You're acting differently." When Annabelle only sighed in response, Dorothy asked her, "What the hell happened while I was gone?"

Annabelle replied, "Don't worry about it."

Just as Dorothy was about to respond, she suddenly stopped when Kai said, "Alright, I need a 12-gauge needle, stat." While Elena simply gave the siphoning witch a pointed look in response, Kai said as he made his way over towards Sheriff Forbes, "Don't know what I'm gonna do with it, but I need it."

Elena replied, "You're not a doctor, so stop playing games. Because I am a vampire, and I will rip your head off if you screw this up."

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes with a sigh, Damon said to Kai, "What she said, so do your stupid little magic-suction trick and suck the magic out of her. Right now."

It was then that Kai told them, "I get what you two see in each other. It's very dys-fun-ctional." While Elena slowly turned her head to look over at Damon with a roll of her eyes, Kai chuckled before he said, "See what I did? Stressing the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'."

Not long after he said that, Sheriff Forbes said to him, "Just get on with it, Kai. Listening to you talk makes me wanna die."

After pointing a hand towards Sheriff Forbes with a grin on his face, Kai said, "That's good."

While Kai grabbed the sheriff's wrist before placing a hand against the side of her neck, Sheriff Forbes looked over at Elena, who was simply looking between the sheriff and Kai with furrowed eyebrows.

Not long after he let out a sigh, the heart monitor started to beat rapidly, which got Damon to ask, "Is it working?"

Elena replied, "I have no idea."

It was then that Jo quickly entered the room, which got both Damon and Elena to turn their attention over towards Jo, who asked them, "What the hell is going on? What is he doing here?"

As he turned to look over at Jo, Kai replied, "Hey, sis. Little busy. Be with you in a jiffy."

In turn, Jo said, "Elena?"