I don't wanna live forever 🔞

⚠️ WARNING SMUT, DRUGS, KIDNAPPED, ABUSE/RAPE, DEATH, VIOLENCE OCCURRED: If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip ⚠️

No one's POV
After Hyunjin left the mansion, he called Hyunjae to meet up to the park to tell the truth about what their father does and ask for a permission to told to his friends and Felix friends about Felix situation. After they agreed to each other, Hyunjae already go home to accompany Felix who's alone in the house. Hyunjin told his members to go to his dorm immediately to revealed something. After he revealed the truth that makes everybody in shocked. They suppose to make a plan to find a person who can donate eyes to Felix to bring back his sight. To easily find somebody, they used laptop to easily seen by everybody. But suddenly Hyunjin got a call to Skype with Hyunjae. After answering it, they all panicked when they saw Felix lying on the floor in the corner while Hyunjae who is trying to untied himself to the chair. Until someone comes out and show his face with a mask to the camera, after removing the mask it's Hyunjin's Father.

Hyunjin shouted through the call and aks where they are, he also saw his father holding a sexual arousal drugs and force Hyunjae to take the medicine. He also injected something that makes Hyunjae crazy.

After a minute Hyunjin's Father talk and say something to Hyunjin.

"Son look, I will show you how disgusting those gay in front of your eyes" Hyunjin's father said while smirking and faking vomiting to his half-brother Hyunjae and Felix.

Hyunjin begging his father to stop what he was doing until a three big man raid them in the dorm and put a handkerchief to their mouth that makes them all unconscious and asleep. After what happen, they just wake up and got panicked because they are tied up in the chair just like Hyunjae. Except Hyunjin who's still sleeping. They are all in the dark and messy place that seems they are in the middle of nowhere.

The lights turns on and they were like in the Theater Center. There was a stage and they saw Felix still lying on the floor unconscious and Hyunjae still tied up but awake but seems crazy. Hyunjae eyes were super dark red as hell and maybe because it is the effect of drug.

Hyunjin's Father point outs Han and ask him.

"How was your father Han Jisung? Does he still catching drug user? Is he still a policeman? Sorry to your father but I still have a bunch of sexual arousal drugs" Hyunjin's father said to Han pouting and teasing that makes Han glance at him angrily and at the same time just cried because they are all have tape in their mouth that they cannot shout to ask for help.

Since Hyunjin's Father is definitely good at hosting. Hyunjin's Father seems really crazy right now because of the drug. He stood up on the stage and act like there was a big event to be hosted ny him. He told everyone. "The disgusting show starts when this Blind gay will wake up" Hyunjin's father said while looking at sleeping Hyunjin then slowly claps.

Hyunjin's Father ask one of his allies to remove Hyunjin's tape and wake him up.

After Hyunjin slowly open his eyes. He immediately panicked. He cried while shouting to his Father.

"PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU TO STOP! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST SET THEM FREE AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Hyunjin said crying hysterically while begging so much to his father.

"Too late, I already rejected you just like your fucking half-brother, You told me a while ago that I'm not your father anymore am I right? Also it's too late because Ryujin will be married to another man because you're a fucking gay!" Hyunjin's Father that makes him very angry to the point that he untied Hyunjae and after that Felix finally awake and one of Hyunjin's father allies put Hyunjin a tape to become quiet and not heard by Felix.