The Truth

No one's POV

Flashback...

Felix is normally walking to the HYBE University until Hyunjin's father comes to him and talk to him privately in the car.

"I know you love my son and I know he loves you too, I'm really sorry for being rude to you also to Hyunjae last time" Hyunjin's Father started to fake drama to Felix to easily get his approval for his favor. "After the Accident Happens, Hyunjin became blind the doctor said" when Felix heard it he cries and feel sad to Hyunjin "I don't know what to do there's no people who wants to donate their eyes, and Hyunjin has many goals and dreams in his life, I din't want him to suffer, I Love My son" Hyunjin's Father cried to Felix.

"Why are you telling me this Sir?" Felix said nervously because he felt that Hyunjin's Father wants to do him some favor that's why he ask him. "Look Felix I know it was hard for you to agree but you love my son so much right?" Hyunjin's Father said to Felix that makes Felix nod "If you really love my son give your eyes to him and I'll make sure that he will still loves you back no matter what happen I promise, and both of you will marry each other" Hyunjin's Father said to Felix that makes Felix didn't hesitate to agree.

"I will do anything for your son Sir. I do really love him but before I'll give my eyes to him can I see him to memorize his face?" Felix said to Hyunjin's Father and hugged Felix. While hugging Felix he smirk because his plan works.

"Sure son, Let me drove you to the hospital and meet him before the operation happens" Hyunjin's Father said and smiled sweetly.

After they arrived to the hospital Felix were already in Hyunjin's room memorizing every inch of his face. The operation will start by tomorrow so he accept the rules of the doctor for the successful operation.

After the successful operation, Hyunjin is still unconscious and now Felix is blind he called Hyunjae after the operation. Hyunjin's Father congratulate him for the successful operation then leave Felix while his face was still disgust and hate Felix for being gay.

When Hyunjae meet Felix, Felix didn't say anything about the conversatio of him and his father. Instead he lied to Hyunjae that it was his idea to prove that he loves Hyunjin so much. Hyunjae didn't know what the hell was happening, since he was busy on practicing, he almost forgot to visit and greet Felix situation and things happen so fast that he regretted not accompanying with Felix.

Hyunjae knows that Felix will sacrifice everything to his love ones, but he didn't expect that he will give too much to Hyunjin. Hyunjae doesn't have any idea that it's his Father plan to make sure Felix will not see Hyunjin anymore and make sure that he will lose hope to live for being blind.

End of Flashback...

Hyunjin POV

After I already knew about Felix Situation, I go to the mansion but I was shocked my Father is in the kitchen while talking to Ryujin's Father.

I peek again quietly to heard their conversation as I heard Felix name mention by my Father.

"Actually the truth is there are many people who agreed to donate their eyes for my Son for a large amount of money, but I disagree." My father said to Ryujin's father

"Oh really? But why did you choose to replace the eyes of the gay child that you've been raped before? HAHAHA!" Ryujin's father said.

"Of course he deserves it gay like him just want a dick and to fuck. Also he deserves to become blind. Your daughter talk to me that my son break up with him and Ryujin thinks that the reason is that Felix the gay. So I just to take revenge, you know I will not let our company to be bankrupt just because my son and your daughter didn't end up to become married together" My father said while laughing and cheers to Ryujin's father. After they are done talking, Ryujin's father left our mansion, and after knowing the truth. I didn't control myself to show my presence to my father and punch him in the face.

"How dare you to do that to Felix huh! And how dare you control my life!" I said angrily to my eveil father. "You're not my father anymore! besides I do really like and love Felix I am fucking gay! And you don't have a choice because it was my choice! after I heard all the truth I don't think I can be your son anymore because fuck you! I didn't want to be your son anymore and I will not considered you as my father anymore!" I said to my evil father shouting and crying angrily to him. But he just punch me and told me that he will not let me go because no matter what happen he said I will marry Ryujin to become the CEO of their Company for money.

"I don't care about the company, I don't care about money, just leave me alone and do what I want and set me free! fuck you!" I shouted to my father and leave the mansion immediately.