Little Secret

Hyunjin POV

I'm still on the dorm and didn't go somewhere else. Then after I already ate Felix homemade brownies my thoughts remembering our childhood memories, we were baking brownies and happily decorating it to their home very happy and comfortable to each other.

Not gonna lie I miss those time that we're very close and comfortable to each other.

I just paint and sketch while waiting for the night then ready to go to Jisung house where the party located.

I open my sketchpad where my darkest secrets where hidden. The first page is a Rainbow with a dead butterfly, it reminds me of being me not admitted that I'm a part of it so I'm dying for not giving myself freedom for being me. The second one is a sword with a blood but in a rainbow color it reminds me again that my parents portrayed as sword that tries to kill my sexuality for being gay. The last one is Felix face with a beautiful freckle I sketch him when we were young I suppose to give it to his birthday because I Love him but accident happen then forget it a long time ago.

Also, that time I have excessive self -esteem to not mess my own reputation and become a homophobic person and forgot who really, I am. That's why I admitted to myself I cannot become gay and change myself as a bad boy.

Felix POV

While fixing my things, I saw the ring that Hyunjin gave to me when we were young, he said that this ring is a couple ring and will remind us for not leaving each other. I laugh at his promise because definitely he broke his own promise.

I check my accessories and also saw the necklace or locket that he also gave to me with our picture together baking brownies. Tears shedding to my face as I remember how close we are at that time and I really miss it.

Fucking hate myself for liking him knowing he will never like me back, fucking hate myself for loving him even he will not love me back and always hurt me.

I cried when I remember what his parents told to my parents that me and Hyunjin needs to collide because of me being gay, my parents and his parents were business partner also Channie Hyung's parent, but suddenly they not affiliated with the business for the sake of his child reputation.

That's why I invite Hyunjin to have a play date in the park for the last time because we need to break our friendship for the sake of his parents favor. Before his parents keep Hyunjin away from me I thought to admit I'm gay and confess to him before we collide but when I admit that I am gay I didn't say that I Love him because he run and I chase him but the accident happen and forgot each other a long time ago.