I can't see

No one's POV

Hyunjin rushed to the hospital because of the accident, he was brought to the hospital where Felix is also located. Hyunjae and Felix's friend were done talking and clarifying everything until they notice the person whose hurriedly held to the operation room no other else but Hyunjin.

Felix and Hyunjin's friend also his brother don't know what to do for the problems that occurred one after another, seemingly this is not a small problem anymore but a very big and hard struggle to be solve.

Felix knew about what happened to Hyunjin and he cried all over again then blame himself like there's no tomorrow. His friends comforting him that no one's gonna blame to what is happening.

Hyunjin's father hurriedly heard what happened to his son until his father saw Hyunjae and Felix in Felix's Room. He didn't hesitate to go inside and blame the two of them for what happen to his son. Hyunjin's Father didn't approve them to visit him even talk to him in a single word, they don't have choice but to give some space and time.

Also Hyunjin's Father talk to Felix one on one to say something to him but Hyunjae ask his Father that no one's gonna blame to what happen because all of it was accident but Hyunjin's Father shouted at him like he is not blood related too. Hyunjae got a punch to Hyunjin's Father and Felix stated him a very harsh and hurtful words that make him blame himself more and more.

Felix already released to the hospital but becomes depress and a suicidal person again, he wants to die and end his life because of what is happening but Hyunjae and his friends always guide him and comforting him that everything's gonna be alright. They normally go back to the University, they entertain their selves for the near dance competition. Everyone secretly visit Hyunjin and make sure that they cannot caught by his Father. Felix become totally fine to the help of his friends and since Hyunjin were already fine but still unconscious because he is in Coma. Hyunjin's Father goes to Felix to say something that make Felix cried and surprised for Hyunjin's Father favor.

After 1 month, Hyunjin is already good and released to the hospital healthy again. He is also forgiven and became friends again to Changbin and Minho especially to Felix's friends Chan, Seungmin, Han and I.N.

Hyunjin and his members were practicing in the Dance Studio until he ask how Felix is, they said they all become busy for the dance competition that they don't have anytime to hangout but still they communicating to each other and everyone is fine. Hyunjin felt relief and planning to have a hangout altogether and they easily agreed to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin tried to contact his brother Hyunjae but there is no respond and thinks that maybe they were really busy because their future is depends on the big competition coming.

Hyunjin met Ryujin to the park then already cut the cringe relationship of him and Ryujin. He doesn't care anymore to what his Father will say but he will choose his freedom for himself and love from this time. Thankfully His Father and mother were currently in the NYC for the business so he can become free for himself. without any barrier.

He's about to leave the mall until he saw Wooyoung and Hyunjae and hurriedly comes toward to them happily and find Felix.

"Hyunjae Hyung!" Hyunjin said and hug his half-brother and bowed to Wooyoung. "Where's Felix? I really miss him and I already knew that he forgive me Chan said" Hyunjin said brightly.

"Hyunjin, I have something to tell you but promise me you don't say it to everyone else also if you really love Felix can you do my favor?" Hyunjae said tat makes Hyunjin confused

Wooyoung left them both and go back to the University to give some time to the two brothers and deal with a very serious favor.

Hyunjin and Hyunjae talk to the park seriously and revealed that Felix is no longer study in HYBE University.

"As you can see, when you've got accident our Father really angry on us especially Felix" Hyunjae said to him that makes Hyunjin seemingly Angry to his Father.

After the long conversation about Felix. Hyunjae told Hyunjin to come with him to know about the truth about Felix.

When they already arrived at Felix's Home Hyunjae favored Hyunjin to make himself quiet and pretend that he was not with Hyunjae. Hyunjin makes him super confuse and can't wait to know the reason why?

After Hyunjae opened the door, Felix just stared to the wall and hurriedly called Hyunjae.

"Hyunjae Hyung! I thought you can't go back home, I'm scared alone" Felix said while slowly walking and touching his surrounding to guide himself where he will go. Hyunjin confuse because he is standing right behind Hyunjae but Felix didn't see him until he realized and cried quietly.

"Lixie I'm here, look trust the process you can memorize the familiar place to not make you hardly find where you will go okay? I'm always here for you" Hyunjae said and look at Hyunjin with tears stream down his face and quickly change his mood to talk to Felix.

"C'mon Lixie I bought you sushi come down and sit here, here's the chopstick eatwell" Hyunjae said while guiding Felix.

Hyunjae signaled Hyunjin to sit with them quietly. Hyunjin still didn't talk but he preventing himself to cry so loud because in Felix situation Hyunjin really felt bad and wanted to hug him and take care of him, even Hyunjae is crying for Felix situation.

"Hyunjae Hyung promise me to not say everything to them especially Hyunjin please?" Felix said while hardly getting the sushi.

"Of course Lixie promise is a promise okay?" Hyunjae said while wiping his tears quietly.

"I Miss him hyung especially his handsome face, but I don't think he can love me again" Felix said sadly

"Why not Lixie" Hyunjae said to Felix preventing himself to cry

"I can't see" Felix said then smile sadly.