Please Stop

Felix POV

Dance class we're already done Chan hug me also Jisung, Seungmin and I.N before they go and I'm glad that my College life is much better than my high school life, well maybe because I hide my sexuality as a gay and I miss wearing skirt but I don't want to bully again and degrade just for who I am. I'm about to go inside to my dorm but I forgot that Hwang Hyunjin is my roommate well maybe I'll ignored him because I'm still scared for what he did to me. Besides I already said sorry to him so maybe we're fine now. I go inside but there's no presence of Handsome Hwang Hyunjin. The rule in the University is to lock the door of our dorm so whenever who break the rule of the curfew will be punish and immediately go to the office. So, I was thinking Hyunjin will not be in our dorm all night long.

But to think Hwang Hyunjin still not here, I feel happy that I can wear my skirt and a cute crop top that my Sister gave to me as her birthday present, I lock our dorm and I'm pretty sure he cannot be there tonight and I'm all alone!

After I wear my skirt and my crop top, I wear my beautiful extension wig also wear my cat ears that makes me feel very cute but just for myself and Channie Hyung, I know that nobody wants what I'm doing but I took a selfie and send it to Channie Hyung but I'm not posting it I just hide it the photos of my phone and only Channie Hyung can see me cause I know he supported me.

Channie Hyung

My gosh Felix My bestie! You're so gorgeous, by the way your roommate wasn't there?

Lixie

Yes! I'm the only one here and I'm so happy that I can wear my skirt freely tonight.

Channie Hyung

Oh yeah of course! Curfew thing, but Lixie just make sure that no one can know your sexuality here in this University okay? The students here are all Homophobic and I don't want to get you bullied again, but trust me someday a lot of people will accept you for being who you are understand?

Lixie

What a long sweet message Thank You Channie Hyung! For accepting me and making me feel comfortable for who I am! Bye bye anyways.

I feel a little bit sad for what Channie Hyung said like why do I need to pretend a straight boy even if I'm not? How I wish everybody can accept me for being who I am.

After taking a picture to my mirror in our room, I supposed to go to the bathroom near in our kitchen and living room in our dorm to undress my skirt and crop top also my wig and my cute cat ears when suddenly the doors open and HWANG HYUNJIN is already in the inside staring at me. I thought the rule about curfew and the door was locked but I forgot his father is one of the handlers of this University so he has a spare key of our dorm also he is powerful here in the University!

Hyunjin POV

After me, Minho and Changbin finish our beers, well we are not drunk because we've just release our stress in the bar, the guard easily open the gate for us to the University, I suppose to go to my dorm but it's locked.

Who do you think you are Lee Felix that I can be punish for this freaking curfew? Well I'll surprised you for seeing me tonight bad boy who called me idiot and touch my things. I whisper to my self before taking my spare key to our dorm.

I suppose to surprised him and get scared him tonight until he begs to stop for what he have done to me for being bad mood whole day, but I am the one who've got surprise for what I've saw since I barely see girls because we study in the University which is the students were only boys, I'm not gonna lie but Lee Felix is very beautiful and I feel that my pants get tight for what I've seen. Lee Felix is wearing a skirt that exposing her milky legs and a crop top exposing her skinny belly with abs also his extension and cat ears that makes him like a little beautiful girl.

He immediately run to the bathroom and I smirk for the plan for a revenge, I don't want him to see me amazingly drooling for him, besides I'm fucking straight, I want him to see me disgust for him for what he was doing to himself and I think it is the best revenge of me to payback for what he did to me.

I go to our room and Felix take too long in the bathroom, I hear sobs but I don't fucking care to him, after an hour I fake myself asleep so he can go to our room, until he opens the door of our room and lay in his bed, I open the lights and come to him to confront him with disgust.

Revenge starts. I said to myself.

"Hey little girl, I thought you're a bad boy for bumping me but guess what the bad boy turns into a gay boy" I said with a very teasing tone.

"Don't worry the whole students here in the University tomorrow will know that Lee Felix is sucking a dick" I said with a harsh tone.

He stands up crying, kneeling with me and begging while saying "Please Stop" for almost 5 times and he also said that he can do anything just to stop myself for spreading to whole university his darkest secret.

"Oh, really? What if I said suck a dildo in front of me huh?" I said while laughing at him hysterically.

Felix begging at me and saying sorry for what he did to me.