Who are you?

Hyunjin POV

I woke up with my dizzy head inside my dorm, thanks to Jackson he guide me to go home safe. As long as I remember I felt guilty for what I've just remember last night, a little bit scenario of what happen last night flashback through my mind.

(Flashback) Woojin and Jackson are always inviting me every night to go to bar after class to hang out with their girlfriends Chaeryeong and Yuna, while we are having some fun I feel that I am certainly drunk and wasted until Ryujin tempts to flirt with me again, she whispered at me that she wants me to fuck with her right now, I know I'm not in the right state of mind to agreed with her on that time, until she whispered to me that makes me anger at her.

"I put drugs on your drink hon, it will affect later so you don't have to worry about doing our hot session" Ryujin said seductively.

"Move away from me you bitch, I don't even like you!" I shouted at her angrily

"C'mon honey just kiss me and enjoy the night, c'mon let's spend the night together and forget it tomorrow. Ryujin said that makes me hurriedly escape and hide to the boys restroom.

I know Ryujin were finding me to come with her until I felt my cock started to become hard I can't control my feelings and I'm started to get horny and wanted to fuck with somebody. Until I saw a blonde girl wearing a skirt, gosh she looks like Felix. I've whispered to my self.

But what is she doing here at the boy's restroom? I smirk to what I'm thinking, maybe she is a slut and wanted to fuck with a random person. That's why I didn't find Ryujin to fuck with her instead my body just hug this blonde girl and I'm started to feel horny without even knowing who is this person I'm seducing with. 

Until my vision gets blurry and I don't even know what I am doing maybe it was the effects of drugs. Until I feel satisfy my mind goes calm and after our hot session a girl rushing to left my car while we have done doing some foreplay. She just suck my dick and I remember her blonde hair and skinny body while wearing skirt also I remember Felix to her. Who are you? I whispered to myself. (End of Flashback)

After I fixed myself and done take a shower, I scrolled down to Instagram using my dummy account until I've got shocked because this is the girl I have a hot session with my car last night. I know that it was her I remember her skirt and blonde hair. 

❤️💭📤

❤️💭📤

Liked by YourDddy, HotBabes, Woojin, and 1,979,020 others

Flixiedust I miss him :((

View all 25,037 comments

Wooyoungold why do I forget that you're still existing? forget about that boy I'm here! Miss you!

Flixiedust Shut up wooyoung no one cares! Don't miss you hmpf!

1h                  2769 likes            Reply

                        View 127 more replies

H.h20 Hi cutie little girl :D

Flixiedust I'm sorry not a girl but a little boy ;) 

2s                        5 likes           Reply

I've feel a little bit jealous to the comment of Wooyoungold that's why I follow him and waiting for the request, I also commented on Flixiedust post to notice me until I've got shock to her reply cause why do I'm not? He is a freaking boy!? I dm him immediately.

H.h20 

Who are you? I want to meet you in person if you don't mind I'm interested to become close to you.

Flixiedust

Sure just set a date and I'll come

I've just react a heart on his message and I'm started to become confuse again, why on earth I do get attracted to boys not to girls!? I've said to myself

I really assume it was Felix because I feel it and I know that because he is really suspicious too after our Hot Session, Because I remember I accidentally called Felix name when I've got satisfied on his blowjob then I feel that he froze and why on earth will he immediately rush after sucking a dick? I message Flixiedust again.

H.h20

Mind telling me Who Are You? Because I can't wait to know you personally.

Flixiedust

Calm honey, we will meet soon don't worry ;)

Author's Note

Hi guys! How I wish you've started to like the process of the story. Don't worry there are many twist and I'll do my best to make you all satisfied!

New character occurred interesting right? Wow Felix is really an openly gay right now huh! started to get wild yeet! Hyunjin? uhmm well will see.

What do you think will happen next? Do they bump to each other again in an appropriate or inappropriate way hmmm? 

Please do vote and comments I will truly appreciate it and it will boost my self to continue writing story :( It was my first story by the way ;)

Anyways listening to Lofi Hip Hop Radio is the best to make you focus while reading or writing. Keepsafe guys 💖