Untold Secrets

Felix POV

"Let's keep it a secret" Hyunjin said.

Hyunjin left me froze and hurt inside the Cafe, I saw him hop in the car together with his Father. I never realized that he will do such thing too me like this after we shared love to each other.

I came home broken and hurted then suddenly Hyunjae texted me.

"Did you go home safe? I'm finding you around the stadium but I don't see any of your presence after the event, next time remind me so I don't become so worried" Hyunjae text to me.

A notification pops out in my Instagram and it's Hyunjin.

H.h20

I'm sorry if I left you alone in the Cafe, I just. I'm just not ready to show, I'm really sorry Lix I hope you understand me.

Flixiedust

It's no big deal for me Jinnie as long as you don't leave me I will understand you no matter what situation we have struggle. I Love You ❤️

H.h20

Thank You Goodnight.

Flixiedust

Goodnight too I Love You Jinnie ❤️

Hyunjin just reacted my message a heart he don't even say I Love You Too what is wrong with him? Am I not enough? I almost sacrificed myself just to make him love me but why do I feel he's just lying to me? Am I just a toy with him? I said to myself then cried without any hesitation.

Hyunjin POV

My father just talk to me a while ago about my love status relationship with Ryujin when we are buying some coffee to drink and to give to the Director of University. He ask me how me and Ryujin doing. I've just answered we're fine and he smiled at me. Me and my father go back to the stadium to meet the Director of University. Until my father and me saw a two boys sweetly sharing love in the corner. I smiled because I remember me and Felix, but suddenly I heard my father say something bad against to them. 

"What on earth they were doing? Do they just know how disgusting they were doing? I can't believe JYP University just approved the rise of the LGBTQ community, it was just disgusting and a shame as fuck. My father said annoyingly.

I keep quiet and go to the Director's room. After my father was done talking to the Director of University which is Ryujin's Father. Ryujin just come outside and hug me our father seemingly amaze and happy for what they were seeing. Ryujin peck me on cheeks and I have no choice but to become sweet to her since our father were business partner and Ryujin insist to have a relationship with me. 

I feel cringe to this freaking girl she was so clingy and annoying. After my father end the conversation with Ryujin's father. Me and my father supposed to have a dinner at our Mansion with my mother. My father told my mother that he was very happy that his son is a strong brave man with a beautiful girlfriend. He also said that he was so proud for me that I have many fans that was so obsess with me. My mother just congratulated me for being a good son and they also told me that someday I will become the CEO of our company and I need to become better and protect my own reputation.

After the dinner my mother left the mansion to go to her company because she is a workaholic, I suppose to go in to my room but my Father called someone that makes me curious because he mention Hyunjae's name. 

I quietly peek at the door to hear the conversation until my father shouted to phone and said "I already rejected our fucking gay son he is no longer my priority. I don't have a fucking gay son just like your nephew Felix, those kids were disgusting so leave me alone and I don't care about Hyunjae anymore!" My father said angrily.

I've got shocked at everything and hurriedly go to my room, what the fuck did I just heard? Hyunjae is my half-brother? And I am right Felix Auntie is my father mistress before? That's why she know me so well when we talk to the hospital?

I just lay in my bed trying to process the unrevealed secrets I've just heard, until I felt my tears streamed down my face. Because I can't accept the fact that my father rejected Hyunjae as my half-brother for being gay. I think about me what if my father knew someday that I am also a gay like Hyunjae? I remember Felix I can't lose him, I Love Him but how about my parents? 

After I calm myself. I dm Felix to Instagram 

H.h20

I'm sorry if I left you alone in the Cafe, I just. I'm just not ready to show, I'm really sorry Lix I hope you understand me.

Flixiedust

It's no big deal for me Jinnie as long as you don't leave me I will understand you no matter what situation we have struggle. I Love You ❤️

H.h20

Thank You Goodnight.

Flixiedust

Goodnight too I Love You Jinnie ❤️

I feel guilty for just reacting heart to his "I Love You" and not replying back I Love Him Too, Because I don't know what to do I'm just scared to the fact that our relationship were no longer to become forever. I wish I didn't hear anything I wish my parents just accept me but it's impossible.

I just cried all night long, I don't even know what to do because of the untold secrets.