Lust not Love🔞

⚠️WARNING SMUT OCCURED: If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip⚠️

Felix POV

"Don't you dare escape to daddy baby, daddy will bring you to heaven tonight" Hyunjin said seductively.

Tears forming in my eyes, I remember the time that my uncle plans to rape me but thankfully discontinue the rape because my Auntie saves me.

"Please Hyunjin let me go I'm begging you please I Love You but not in the way of this please" I said and I totally cried.

"Owww, my baby is crying" Hyunjin said while removing my boxer and totally become naked.

"Hush little baby we will go to heaven tonight understand?" Hyunjin said authoritatively.

I don't have choice but to close my eyes while tears falling down and let him do what he wants to do with me. I know Hyunjin didn't meant to do this with me, I know he was just drunk and he'll forget what happen to us once he wake up.

Hyunjin were totally naked too, I can't control my hormones to stimulate when I saw Hyunjin's body fully naked. He kisses me hungrily again while pinching my nipples that makes me groan so loud, I feel his precum in my legs, he move his kiss through my right nipple, he suck it very hard and I feel pain and pleasure at the same time, I can't move my hands to push him since my wrist was tied up with his belt while attached to the headboard of the bed.

After sucking my right nipple, he moves to my left nipple as if there was a milk. I moan too loud because of pain and begging him to stop. At the same time, he stops and stared at me angrily. I want him to really stop.

"Fuck please stop I'm begging" I said while crying without any hesitation

"Didn't like it baby? We're just about to start and now you're rejecting me? Maybe I need to punish you, you just reject the most powerful man huh" Hyunjin said that makes me shiver.

Hyunjin insert his middle finger to my asshole that makes my mouth form an "O" then added another finger until he inserted three fingers inside me while scissoring to loosen it.

I can't control myself at moaning and it was my first time for having sex and feel weird at my stomach. After he loosen up my asshole, he spit some saliva on my asshole then insert his very huge cock inside me.

My eyes widened and moan so loud, Hyunjin stared at me full of lust while I'm looking at him to stop because it hurts.

"Oh, fuck please I'm hurting" I said while moaning and crying at the same time.

"Why would I stop baby? Does my dick too big for your asshole?" He said

"Fuck Hyunjin" The only word that I said to him while panting deeply.

"you're so tight ahhh fuck baby daddy's gonna bring you to heaven" Hyunjin said

Hyunjin thrust his huge cock deeply inside and out my asshole, He put my legs up laid to his shoulder and thrust his dick inside me so hard. I feel that my asshole was very torn up. By Hyunjin's thrust so fast, it hits my prostate that I'm about to cum.

"I'm cumming ahhh fuck I'm cumming" I said and he kiss me to my lips.

"Then cum for me baby cum to daddy" Hyunjin said while panting.

I cum to his chest also to mine, but he is still not cumming so he removes my tied wrist to position ourselves in a Dog style and thrust me so hard until he cum inside me and we're both tired and panting so hard.

He laid besides me and fell asleep, while me staring at him quietly for thinking he only do this because of lust and not because he loves me.

"Lust not love" I whispered and later on fell asleep too beside him for getting very tired.