0

This story series is NOT EDITED. You will experience error and ungrammatical phrases so bare with i, IF you still want to READ IT;))))))

I can't believe I am engaged and our wedding will be tomorrow.

I so love him so so much.

That I don't want him out of my life.

I was just a mere fun. Having a big crush on him until he notice me and keep bombarding me. Well I was the one who keep bombarding him first anyway, I always text him even tho he's cold and don't reply.

But, Omgggg kinikilig ako pag in person kami nag usap. It's like he was not the person I am talking tru online because he is so adorable in person.

Hindi niya bini-bring yung topic na I always texted him if ever he did, gosh gusto ko na lang mag pakain sa lupa.

I'm already 23 and still acting like a school teenage girl. Omg Maggie you're about to get married an hour ago. My gosh I can't wait to be Mrs. Achavez.

Maria Ggisel Achavez?

I just, I am as red as tomato. Back to your senses Maggie.

I smiled when I saw his message for me.

From: Xinion

Hi love, My schedule is super hectic. But you know this lover man of yours always have a way to have you :))))). So let's meet at our place, love you.

Hays so this is how inlove feels. I blushed and reply

To: Xinion
Ok, love you too.

I smiled widely and was about to close my phone when a notification from my IG account pops.

"I got a surprise for you Enjoy!!!".

Kumunot ang noo ko at bumalik sa pag kakaupo sa dulo ng kama.

Nag dadalawang isip pa ako kung bubuksan ko ba iyon but my curiosity won.

I clicked the notification and was startled when it was Daphna who send it. It was a video and the background of it is black so I played it.

"Hmm yes Xinion that's it babe."

"Oh fuck."

"You're so good babe."

"Yeah??."

"How about Maggie? Aren't you guilty that you had sex on me knowing she's your girl." 

"Nah, she's just a dust."

I blink my eyes multiple times as I feel myself not crying. Of course I would not believe this.

He has been there for about a month and a half, Xinion not texting me for 3 days. I know he was just bz that time. He would not cheat with me right?.

We're going to get married tomorrow so why am I questioning his love for me?.