Mini: Don't worry everything will fine...Whatever ruined that will be fine.

Cutler: really? (his clutch of Mini's hand get tight)

Mini: yes.

They reached at port royal. Puppy cherry was jumping and running here and there.

Mini: oh god...Mr cherry....He will get lost....Cutler wait...I just went to found him

Cutler: ok...I also go and try to contact my office. we will met this place after some time.

Mini: ok.

Cutler is went to a merchant's shop and tell him to go and inform his arrival to head office. As a prove he give him a letter with his seal mark. Cutler was going to the place where he decided to meet Mini. But suddenly someone called Cutler from behind.

Milord...Cutler turned and then he was shocked to see that man. He was Lord Becket's right hand Mr. Ian Mercer.

Cutler: Mr. Mercer!!!

Mercer: yes Milord. At your service.

Cutler: Mr. Mercer...Your alive?

Mercer: Yes milord. I escaped from devy jones.

Cutler: But I had heard that you are dead.

Mercer: Everyone thought but I was saved by a good man.

Cutler: Oh that's great. I was also saved by a girl. She is very sweet.

Mercer: Mi lord...let's go. I will take you wherever you should to be.

He said with a smirk. Cutler didn't notice that.

Cutler: Has the car arrived? So early?

Mercer: Yes milord.

Cutler: Ok let's go.

He was prepare to go. He hold the cane and then he remember about Mini.

Cutler: Mr. Mercer. I have an important work. Will you please excuse me?

Mercer: sir, but you leg. Let me help you.

Cutler: No thanks, I'll manage.

Mercer nods in half heartedly. Cutler is going their. Mercer was behind Cutler. He was following Cutler. His expression is strange. Cutler saw mini and waved his hand. Mercer notice something and he went from there.

Mini: Cutler. did you tell your officers?

Cutler: yes. They are coming. You know what my faithful servant Mercer is alive.

Mini: Mr. Ian Mercer? Is it true?

Cutler: yes.

Mini: that's really great news.

Cutler: Mini What about you? I mean Where you will go?

Mini: Don't know. Maybe a new place. New adventure.

Cutler: Alone?

Mini: Yes. (casually)

Cutler: But you don't know anything about these place. so, (in mind) will you please come with me?

Mini: oh my sweet Cutler (pulling his check. Cutler wide his eyes. He is not habituate of these things) don't worry. I will manage.(in mind) How can I say him that I want to explore Caribbean with you Cutler. I want to understand you.

They both get silent. The officers arrived with Cart for Cutler. At the same time a ship is also prepare to go.

"I have to go" Mini and Cutler said together.

They both smile.

" Bye. " Both said together again.

they both smile. again silent.

Mini: Oh...Your medicines.

Cutler: Thank you Mini.

Mini: Take care Cutler.

Cutler: Thank you. Same to you.

They both turn and start walking.

Cutler: I will miss you Mini....(in mind)

Mini: I will miss you Cutler.....(in mind)

They both are not looking to each other. They both badly wanted to see each other face one last time. but they couldn't. Cutler and Mini both abord their respective vehicles.

Driver: Sir, where you want to go? home or office?

Cutler: Home...(becket said in tired voice)..... cutler is only thinking about Mini. He closed his eyes and lean on the seat of his royal cart.

Mini also aboard to a ship which was going to England. Mr. Cherry was laying on her lap. She was looking at her ring and thinking about Cutler.

Precap: Mini's England Adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY THE STAR IS DULL PLEASE PAINT IT. AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.