Chapter 54: Concert of Magic

Start from the beginning

"I told you.. nothing will be resolved in a greedy organization, if they continue to send fire and ice all over the world?" "What we need is to be prepared for the war.." Prime Minister said with his twitching smile of satisfaction.

"Cause there will be.. a massive one.. a blood bathed war of evilness," The Prime Minister gazed his piercing his towards his President.

"So you shall prepare the nation before it happened,"

They stared at each other with both anger in their eyes. This time, the president doesn't even feel an ounce of nervousness as he felt all his words like a ticking nuclear bomb that is set to explode.

But instead of evil wrath of what war follows, the ticking bomb was him.

"Are you ready then?" The President asked him.

"Ready for war?" Prime Minister Han asked, and he nodded. "born ready,"

"It has been so long and I've been telling all the minister to prepare for something bigger than the previous world war but where are you?" President Yeo asked in angry tone.

"You've been doing your own agenda for what purpose? Business? Politics? Economy?" "What else should you be excusing if it weren't for our people?!" The President asked angrily.

Everyone except for few was startled by his tone as they awkwardly proceed to their own work after a few second of silence.

"Why aren't you telling me the truth of your whereabouts? There hasn't been a record of the exact reason of your constant leave! You just do whatever you wants but what is for serving our people?"

"Are you just going to let them die in vain without a single hope from the person they look up to?" The President loosen his necktie as he found this one side conversation more suffocating than he thought.

"I gave you your time and understand Mr Han, but I will never tolerate this negligence! You easily telling me to give up our hopes to stop this war!" "That we us their leader, we should be doing something for them!"

"Then what should I do for them? Take a bullet for the nation? Be a hero dying for them?" Prime Minister Han scoffed.

"A war is a war! If those greedy people would shot at us we can't do anything about it but to be prepared and defend our borders!"

"That's what I'm trying to say! I've been doing everything to maintain the peace and integrity internally, and also the diplomatic defense of our borders! What I curious is as to why you of all people who works in this government is absent in the state of war!"

"I have my reason and my own preparation that you don't have to know.. it's my own personal agenda so you have no rights to interfere my life.." The Prime Minister said, but the president had enough.

"Then you leave me no choice but to force you,"

The Prime Minister glared his eyes more deadly to the President. His patience is not that deep to understand this weakling. He is too irritating as well. So after he took the first step on this war, he will make sure this man will experience a gruesome torture.

He will definitely make those eyes plead with tears and blood, while his whole body is shattering to pieces as he beg for his forgiveness.