Chapter 54: Concert of Magic

Start from the beginning

There eyes set back to the genius producer that helps bangtan achieve their dream of becoming a singer and a famous celebrity.

"You are Min Yoongi I believe?" Prime Minister Han shook his head as Yoongi bow his head to the honorable man.

"Yes Sir, I heard your compliments to my sister, Min Lalisa.. she said you are indeed a good and kind man," Yoongi smiled almost sarcastically at him.

"She is a very wonderful woman indeed.." Prime Minister Han smiled back.

"Ahh.. the show has already started please do enjoy, this is a once in a lifetime concert you'll ever watch," Yoongi gestured a tall man standing next to the sound masters to stand beside him.

"This is Kim Namjoon, my assistant producer," Namjoon bow his head to the honorable men, "He will assist you towards your seat,"

"This way Sirs," Namjoon gestured his hand towards a row of comfortable single couches in front as they gave them refreshments and offered them a food as well as they watch the concert while everyone went back to their own set of works and the CEO of BigHit went back to Seoul for no reason at all, it's like his body works on it's own. Their body moves on their own.

"I shall be on standby for your convenience," Namjoon bow his head with a radiating smile of his dimple.

"I will be just right behind you.. if you need any of my help," Namjoon shot his eyes to the President and he nodded.

"Thank you so much, Kim Namjoonssi.. we will call your attention," President Yeo said as he followed him with his eyes and stood up adjacent to a man in suit with his face covered in mask.

Just like him, waiting for something.

- - -

"The night has come forth after the rays of sun sets and gone deep into the land,"

"Isn't it good for this concert of magic? Right President Yeo?" The Prime Minister who stared at the people performing on stage with a meaningful smirk.

As if planing a devious plan.

President Yeo who were in a place of his contemplation if what he agreed was beyond his own control, now trying his best not to tremble by the sudden question of this devil man.

"Ye-Yes.. I guess so," He stuttered, and he felt his prime minister peak at him. He looks like he was about to shit his pants by just sitting next to him.

"You look like you're about to get executed on the spot," Prime Minister Han said, "What is wrong with you?"

President Yeo heaved deep composing himself, sitting straight and his eyes set on the majestic colors of fireworks above while the boys sing their lungs out for their fans.

"That reminds me where have you been all this time, Prime Minister Han?" The President asked with a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"What do you mean?" Prime Minister asked.

"I remember telling you to coordinate again with the world organization right? For several of months, but why do we still have a threat to join the war?"