Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I sat in divination class, working on a star chart when professor Trawleny came over to the table me and Fefe were sharing." Miss potter, may I have a word with you, after class of course" she asked and everyone looked over. I nodded before going back to the star chart.

When class was over, I stayed behind, Harry and Ron were giving me weird looks but I ignored them. Once the trap door was closed Professor Trawleny came over to me. She sat in the chair next to me and let out a small sigh." I sense, miss potter that your vision are troubling you"

" yes, Professor, I've seen someone close to me, a dear friend be crushed by a wall and it has me worried and I wonder, is possible to stop it from happening" she patted my hand.

" all you can do is let him have the life he wants and let him go on not knowing. Put it out of your mind and let him be happy" I nodded in understanding. She got up, picked up a glass ball, and placed it in front of me." Look into the globe and tell me, what do you see, miss Potter"

I did as she said and looked, at first all I saw was a swirling grey cloud then it seemed to form a face with two bright red eyes." I see two eyes, red eyes and..." As I watched there was a flash of green light and then I saw Harry and Cedric" I see My brother and Cedric, their in a graveyard. Its during the tournament and..." I stopped as I watched Cedric fall dead" oh my....He's going to die" Trelawney touched my shoulder and I jumped.

" who is going to die, Miss potter"

" Cedric....Cedric Diggory " I mumbled before everything went black.

Time skip

I smiled as Professor Mcgonagal told us about the Yule ball, a dance that would be for 4th years and above, we could even invite younger students if we wanted. She made Ron be an example on how to dance and everyone started laughing. She motioned for everyone to join in and all the girls rushed to middle, well all the girls but me. I looked at the floor as some of the boys glanced at me but only one was brave enough. A hand appeared in front of me and I looked up to see Fred. He bowed like a gentle men while holding out his hand, I smiled and took it. He pulled me into the middle of the room and everyone was silent, even Professor McGonagall watched.

The music stopped and I curtsied as he bowed. There were claps and face turned Crimson." Miss Potter, have you taken dancing classes before"

" yes, Professor, my mum took me, I never got into it but I still learned"

" your very graceful, Miss potter" she smiled and I nodded" you as well, Mr. Weasley" we were excused and I walked off to potions. Along the way, random people asked me to go but I declined all of them. I sat at the front of the room, and found that I was the first one there. The other students filed in and Draco sat next to me. He tapped me on the shoulder and I looked over. I hadn't agreed to be his girlfriend yet because I wasn't sure how to answer.

" Haylee, I was wondering if-" he was cut off by his tie being tightened. Professor Snape walked passed and I smirked, knowing it was Professor Snape. Draco got another chance to ask me, a few minutes later after we finished our potion." Haylee...would you-" but he was once cut off as Snape told me to help Neville, who's potion was about to explode. I ran over to help and he sighed banging his head with book.

After I helped Neville, I went over to Professor Snape and he looked up from grading his papers." Your doing it to him on purpose aren't you?"

" he can do better then just ask" I glared crossing my arms and he went back to grading while I sat back at my desk. After class I was walking toward the lake when Fred appeared. " Haylee will you-" as if the universe didn't want me getting a date to the ball, an owl flew down and landed on Fred's shoulder with a letter in its beak. He read the letter and his eyes widened" on second thought, I'll go ask George" and then he ran off. I growled kicking a rock, but ended up falling on butt.

A week later, I still didn't have a partner and it was like, Fred and Draco were cursed to not ask me or something because every time they tried Snape would appear and give them detention or something. So there I sat glaring at Snape from the Griffindor table. Harry sat next to me, staring at a ravenclaw girl named Cho Chang. Vincent came over to me and smiled" Haylee-" but before he could finish, an owl attacked him and he ran off.

" sorry, Vince" I called out and sighed. I got up and left the great hall, just as Draco ran over." Haylee, I will ask you and I don't care what happens"

" Draco, please I don't want you getting hurt"

" I don't care" then he pulled out his wand." If I can't ask you, then duel me and I'll prove I'm worth it" I shook my head.

" you know, I'll win anyway" I tried to walk around him but he cried out" Reducto" before it even reached me, my wand was out and I cried" Protego" and the spell disappeared. He smiled and yelled" Flipendo" and I was knocked backwards." You want to play it that way, fine" I put my wand away and he frowned. I flicked my wrist and his wand was in my hand and I yelled" Reducto" his eyes widened as he was knocked to the ground.

He looked at me shocked" how did you do that?"

" its called wandless magic, Draco, learned it on my first year" and with that I gave his wand back and walked away.