chapter 10

Chapter 10

The next morning, I skipped breakfast again not feeling that hungry. I went down to the lake like every Saturday. I sat down careful not to bend my leg that much. I winced as it slid" oh let this thing heal fast" I mumbled. I sat the crutches next to me and closed my eyes, sighing. " Haylee" I looked up to see Cedric." I heard about your fall, are you alright"

" I'm fine, but I can't wait to get rid of these bloody crutches, thier a nightmare"'Cedric chuckled then sat next to me.

" how come I never see you at breakfast" before I could answer, Goldie flew down and landed next to me." The reason just landed" I mumbled and Goldie cooed at Cedric. He smiled before reaching out to pet her but she pecked him.

" ya, she doesnt like anyone but me doing that"

" ya, I can see that"

" Miss Potter" we looked up to see Severus and Cedric gulped in fear. I smiled" yes, Professor Snape"

" I was wondering if you would help tutor some fellow students"

" of course Professor, who if I might ask" he frowned" Mister Malfoy, Miss Dumbledore and sadly Mister Jackson"

" of course" I grabbed my crutches and Cedric helped me up." Thank you" I mumbled before following my smirking Godfather toward the castle" thier is no one to tutor is there" I asked and he shook his head.

" I don't trust that boy, plus you diserve better" I rolled my eyes

" you sure your my godfather" I asked and he rolled his eyes, making me chuckle a little." Your dress robes will be arriving tomorrow" I sighed, following him into his office. I sat down over in the corner as he sat down at his desk. " Severus, when I fell down the stair, I saw my mum and dad" he looked at me sadly." Mum told me how proud she was"

Severus didn't say anything but I could see the sadness in his eyes so I left. I had just made to the entrance hall, when I was tackled to the ground by Corith." Hello, friend" was all she said before running after her cat yelling" Leona, do you want to paint your nails" a couple seconds later I heard a crash and her yell" I'm okay".

I got back then hobbled toward the room of requirement, only to be stopped by one of the dumstrange boys." Excuse me but it seems I've gotten lost, could you tell where the entrance hall is"

" just that way then take a left and go down the stairs"

" thank you, my name is Silas" he held out his hand and I shook it" Haylee, Haylee potter"

" your Harry potter's sister"

" yes"

" well I better go know, it was nice meeting you Haylee" then he walked off and I sighed.