Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I stormed over to Harry, the Daily Prophet in hand. He looked up confused as I threw the paper at him." What is this" I asked pointing at the page and he frowned reading it. After a few minutes he looked at me shocked" Haylee, I promise I didn't say those things."

" oh really" I picked up the paper and read aloud:

Harry Potter in a recent interview with reporter Rita Skeeter says that his little sister is a dracmatic know it all, an attention seeking brat and a teachers pet, he also revealed that his sister was in a relationship with not only the school prankster George Weasley but also his rival, Draco Malfoy

I finished reading the paper and glared at him." What do you have to say for yourself, Harry James Potter" I snapped and he flinched before replying" I didn't say those things about you and I never would, your my little sister and I know your only friends with them"

" forget it Harry if you won't tell me the truth, don't bother talking to me" and with that I left the common room, shoving Neville out of the way in the process, causing him to drop his books. I stormed down the hall and out of the castle. I went down the lake and threw my bag on the ground. I picked up a rock and threw across the lake, it skipped twice before I flicked my wand summoning back with Accio. I sat on the ground with a sigh and leaned against a tree. Draco walked down from the castle and sat next to me" I can't believe Harry"

" I know, I mean we're just friends and...." He trailed off and I raised an eyebrow at him to see messing with a piece of grass." And what, Draco"

" it wouldn't work out for us"

" how do you know, Draco " I asked and he frowned but didn't answer. After a few more minutes we went back to the castle. He went down to the dungeaons while I went up to the tower.

The Saturday before before the first task, we had a hogsmeade trip and I was going by myself. I went to the hogshead and was drinking a Butterbeer when Draco walked over with Crabbe and Goyle. They sat across from me and I smiled" Hi Crabbe, Hi Goyle" they nodded in response with smiles. Draco slid something across the table and I frowned." Its a charm for your bracelet" he told me as I picked it up. I opened it and inside was a heart charm.

" a heart?" I mumbled and he nodded. He gave Crabbe and Goyle a look, and they got up leaving us alone. He helped me clip the charm onto my bracelet as he explained" I wanted you to remember when I asked you this" I frowned as he took my hand." Haylee Potter, will you....be my girlfriend" my eyes widened and I knew my face was almost as red as my hair.

" I...I'm not sure...i-" he smiled

" take all the time you need, Haylee, I'll respect your answer" then he left and sat in shock.