Ch32 (Surprise!🧑🏽)

Published 3/13/2022
The long-awaited update!!!! SORRY FOR THE WAIT PLZ ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW❤️

"Ok, so what did you do?"

It was the day after and predaking and I were getting ready to leave the forest.

"Patience, my spark. I will show you soon" he Chuckled as he leaned down and bumped our foreheads together gently before pecking my lips.

Shutting my eyes and letting out a sigh a smile graced my lips. opening them once more I gazed up at the mech my optics connecting with his beautiful golden ones.

I truly was so madly in love with him. With our sparks connected I knew he could feel how I felt and I could feel how he felt.

A pur rumbled from his chest as he felt my emotions his golden optics flashing a few shades darker, causing me to giggle.

"You've known me for quite some time now. I would think by now you'd realize that patience is not my specialty" I smirked up at him crossing my arms over my chest.

He let out another deep chuckle and shook his head.

"I will show you when we land my spark, I promise" he smiled at me as he shifted to his predacon form now towering over me even more than before.

He gestured me to his back while lowering his body to the ground.

A childlike glee filled my heart. After watching how to train your dragon it had been a dream to ride a dragon, and now that dream would become a reality.

Not wasting another moment I rushed forward and with a little bit of help, I found myself on his back sitting just at the base of his neck.

I held onto the back of his neck and gave him a nod "im ready" smiling at him.

He nodded before taking a few steps and spreading his wings.

Holding my breath my eyes seem to clench shut on their own.

I knew it wasn't going to be easy for me to take off but I didn't realize how hard it would be.

I let out a shriek as I felt my body lurch backward my grip almost coming loose.

Pulling myself forward I dug my face into King's neck wrapping my arms fully around it and clenching my legs closer to his body.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

OH FUCK!!

Within seconds the wind seemed to calm down.

Feeling a spark of confidence in my chest I cracked one of my optics open. Before opening both of them.

I was in awe at the view, we were just above the clouds. "Wow" I whispered as I slowly sat up releasing my death grip on predakings neck.

"This is... This is incredible!" I was awed at the view.

"Im kinda jealous that you can see this whenever you want, king" I giggled and flicked the base of his neck making him glance back at me.

I leaned over his side as he flew a little closer to the tops of the fluffy clouds, allowing me to let my servo glide over them.

So this is what it felt like to truly fly. It felt amazing... I felt..... Free

I leaned back against kings back letting my arms stretch above me while bathing in the sun's light and warmth. This truly was amazing.

We flew in silence for a few hours just enjoying each other's presence.  I wish it could always be like this. Just the two of us without a care in the world.

Not worrying about the war. Not worrying about the Decepticons.

Not worrying about anything.

Hopefully one day we can live without worry and fear.

Eventually, I felt him start to slowly descend.

"There," I pointed to the ground below us, my heart beating rapidly in my chest seeing the all too familiar school grounds.

King came closer to the ground before landing in the nearby forest that surrounded the school. The landing was a lot more gentle than taking off.

I slid off his back taking care not to fall as my legs have yet to wake up.

I took a few steps back and watched him transform back.

"Are you alright my spark?" His golden optics held concern as he stepped forward and grabbed my servos in his bringing them up to his chest.

Not being able to hold back a small giggle I nodded my head. "I'm ok, legs are just asleep. And a warning would have been nice when we took off" I gave him a pointed look.

He chucked before leaning down and bumping our helms together. "Forgive me"

Letting out a sigh I closed my optics "you're forgiven"

"But I did quite enjoy having you cling to me, especially with your legs wrapped tight around-" I didn't even let him finish as I pulled away from him and shoved my hand in his face pushing him away.

"PREDAKING!" I snapped as I felt my faceplates start to warm up.

He didn't even say anything just smirked and shrugged his shoulders while holding up his servos.

I huffed and shook my helm.

"So are you going to tell me now about your little surprise?" I've been dying to know what he's been hiding from me.

His confident look changed to a nervous and concerned one now confusing me even more.

What's wrong?

I watched in curiosity as predaking kneeled down and shut his optics hiding his beautiful gold.

His body grew stiff and then stilled.

"Predaking?" I called out in concern as I took a small step forward going to reach for him but stopped.

"I'm right here my spark" a voice called out to me. It was similar to predaking yet much more quiet and as you could say less robotic.

I slowly turned around and froze.

A human man with beautiful golden eyes stood before me.

"Predaking?"