CH 30 (Crazy in love💛💙)

Published 4/2/2021

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

‼️ᗯᗩᖇNING!!!‼️ The following content is rated mature due to sexual activities! This will be the only warning so viewer discretion is advised!‼️ this will be very bad since I don't know how robots have sex

"Become My Mate"

All the air left my lungs as I choked in shock.

My jaw slowly opened and closed like a fish speechless.

I scanned over his face many times, back and forth, up and down. Looking for any signs of a lie or a joke.

But there were none.

He was completely and utterly serious.

"What" the shocked words came past my lips in such a low whisper I almost thought he didn't hear it.

He bumped his nose against mine in a gentle nudge.

"Become my mate, Elizabeth"

There he goes again saying things that messed with my head.

"I'll never let anything harm you again. " he started to make vows of promise to me.

"I will love you until my spark goes out, until the sun goes dark, until the stars stop shining" he purred keeping me close to him.

I was limp in his arms as my spark raced in my chest.

He pulled away from me and gazed down at me with the softest most loving look I could ever imagine.

His optics went wide in panic as he moved and cupped my face wiping away the tears that I didn't notice were cascading down my cheeks.

"Why do you cry? Have I done something to upset you" he seemed to panic as he grew worried.

I closed my eyes and shook my head as the sob that was stuck in my throat escaped.

I reached up and grabbed his servos not letting them move as I leaned up so our helms were closer.

"Yes," I sobbed out. Feeling a large smile spread across my face.

The large mech's body went stiff not sure if he heard it right.

"What" he whispered.

Oh, how our roles have reversed.

I let out a chuckle as my tears slowly stopped.

"I said Ye-MPH"  my words were cut off as my lips were taken over again by Predaking.

I was pushed back flat against the ground once more as our kiss grew more heated.

Whenever our metal touches sparks would erupt and send shivers all over our bodies.

His lips left mine and trailed down my chin, along the side of my jaw, and down my neck.

Low moans were escaping past my lips in small pleas. As low growls rumbled in predakings chest.

"I love you" he whispered placing a kiss.

"I love you" he placed more and more kisses each time whispering I love you.

"Ahh. I-I love Y-you to" I whimpered out biting my lip as his lips skimmed over a sensitive part of my neck.

My legs tightened around his hips bringing him flush against me.

He pulled away from me slowly placing his hands on either side of me so he could hold himself up.