He. Is. A. Pervert. Edith. Chambers. Get. Over. It.

En başından başla

"Fuck," Julius hisses when his back hit an indent. Czar leans in, his tattooed hand firm against Julius' chest and fingers choking his throat.

"When I say, No. More. Partying. With. The. Dead. Or. You'll. Be. One. Of. Them. I mean it."

He chokes him harder by the word.

"Kinky, Brother," Julius smirks as Czar leans increasingly closer, seething. His face in a menacing grin. He looks possessed and he lives for it.

Thankfully he wasn't possessed enough to unleash his pheromones or anything.

"Oh I've got this brand new one where I feed my traitors to my Rosetta," Czar smiles lovingly while speaking his Panthers' name and it is the most concerning thing Julius has ever witnessed.

Czar's lips stretch as wide as his eyes but they hold an eerie hollow within. Handsome men with terrifying smiles.

Julius hastily looks around for the presence of that obnoxiously big pet panther. When he's satisfied of being alone, he continues.

"You know Necro's got the best parties, I can't help it! Dead people really know how to ride the night, you know?" Julius jokes, trying to push Czar off him.

It's a miracle, it really is, how Julius comes out unscathed through all their irrelevant spats- considering Czar's non-existent patience, that is.

"No I don't. Neither do I want to," Czar pushes Julius away, who falls over his bed like a martyr, and speed walks out of the room.

In that split second of victory Julius runs up to his gold embellished windows, pushes them open, looks down the unending castle walls and jumps.

Phew, Evaded.

All before Czar rages back inside with a clenched jaw, shouting, "I can't believe you diverted me from what I was going to say-" but as his eyes befall an empty room and an open window, he sucks in a breath.

There was not a person Selene blew breath into who was immune to Julius Castello's manipulations.

His beautiful raven locks sway as the wind blows, swiftly making it's way past him. Czar can hear his brother jump over roofs, pant and sigh. He hears the rustles of Julius' robes against bricked castle walls. He can smell his scent. It's spiked with adrenaline and a dash of fear.

Mingling with the Vampires and his brother dare show an inkling of fear?!

Unacceptable.

<3

The drowsiness is fading into consciousness. They are dragging her across the ground. She feels her wrists bound to something. She hasn't opened her eyes yet. Darkness consumes her being and gives her momentary comfort.

That is until her senses start registering everything. The darkness amplifies it.

The dragging of her toes against the cobbled path. Her shoes giving absolutely no cushion. That's why we should prefer quality over price, Edith realizes.

Synchronized footsteps sound on either side of her. Heavy boots. Her chains dangle, Edith concludes, because she can hear them clanking against each other.

She doesn't hear Pristine. Edith does not knows if it's a good sign or a bad one.

She does not get time enough to ponder over the situation because the pain kicks in. In a matter of seconds, she feels her hands numbing, toes scratching and bleeding. She feels cold, dragging against the wind, a mere human. Her heart beats slow, throbbing in her ears.

Cold sweat.

But before her brain can register it all and overwhelm her senses- A man falls from the sky. Or somewhere above. Over her.