021; i wanna take it off you

Start from the beginning

katelyn
yes

corbyn
i am coming just to fuck you

katelyn
okay :)

corbyn
don't drink anything

corbyn
i'll be there in 10 give me the address

katelyn
be secret about it i don't want
people figuring us out

––––

THIRD PERSON.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AROUND SO MUCH?" Will asked with a small smile, "Isaac isn't coming, just so you know."

"He's not?" Kate titled her head, "shame, I thought he would be here."

"Nope." Caleb smiled, "are you guys both okay? He's been a moody fuck recently."

"I rejected him a few days ago." Kate said, "he asked to be my boyfriend and I said no."

"Oh." Will paused, "and you haven't seen him since?"

"No, why?"

"Strange." Caleb shrugged, shoving his hands into pockets

With Kate giving him a confused smile, she glanced around the room while folding her arms, and as she went to speak up again, the feeling of a vibration in her hand had come from her phone, followed by another straight after.

She instantly glanced down to her phone as the screen lit up, two texts sending together at the top of her screen from Corbyn, a smile growing on her face as she read them.

"i'm upstairs"

"hurry up"

"Do I look okay?" Kate asked the two boys as she looked up from her phone, adjusting her hair and her dress as they both nodded, "are you sure?"

"You look great." Will nodded, "has a 'friend' just arrived?"

"Yes." Kate said, backing away from them as they both smiled.

"Why don't we get to know this friend? I want to meet him." Caleb folded his arms, "we need to make sure he's right for you."

"He's perfect." Kate rolled her eyes and smiled, "I promise you he-"

"Hey guys," Isaac interrupted their conversation as Kate's smiled dropped and an arm went around her shoulder, noticing the two boys glance between one another.

"Hey." Will replied, "we didn't think you were coming."

"Changed my mind," he shrugged, turning his head to Kate as his hand travelled down her back, "do you want to go get some food?"

"I was actually about to go talk to a friend quickly," Kate said as Isaac nodded and smiled.

"Okay, let's go see her." Isaac said.

"No, no it's about something that is personal to her." Kate shrugged and laughed slightly to ease the tension, Isaac's eyebrows slowly furrowing.

"I want to talk about us," he replied, the girl's phone screen lighting up as they both looked down at it, "is that her?"

"Yeah." Kate nodded, bringing her phone up to her face as she took a deep breath and looked back at Isaac

"kateee come give me a kiss or two"

"Why can't we just have some alone time and talk it out that way," Isaac suggested, his hand gripped onto her waist as she glanced to Will.

"Isaac, her friend needs her." Will jumped into their conversation, "i'm sure you guys can talk it out over lunch tomorrow."