CHAPTER 9

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alina's pov

Is it okay to feel this hatred that I am feeling right now for my own father to whom I am not even that important. I know i am not the same person anymore, betrayal changes you. It can even change the most peaceful soul, it can. I may not want to see the person who wants to use me against my own father but now that I know what kind of sick person my father is, i so wanna tell him that how much hate him, pardon if this feels a bit over the edge but put yourself at my place actually no don't do that, it hurts bad.
I may have cried the whole night but I knew what I was crying for....it was the love I've never received, a father's love for his daughter. The divine love everyone talks about....that a father loves his daughter the most even more then her mother, bullshit! I can't see that happening here.... because maybe he never deserved to be a father in the first place.
And here this human being in front me who is fighting with me over the thought of me meeting the person....and we are really doing this from past 3 days....he is irritating me now. Though we have become very good friends from past 3 weeks but if he is not gonna keep faith in me how can I? Aren't we are in this together? Like what the fuck.
-
-
-
-
"Yes we are, but i can't get you killed" he suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Did I said the last part out loud?"

"Yes you did, now listen to me...we are talking about this very last time now....we are not going to meet that MF and I'll deal with him own my own! Do you understand?" He said raising an eyebrow

"No i don't!!!" I said smashing my hand on the table in front of me.

When i suddenly got up to go to my room and have some seconds of peace with myself I felt a hand on my wrist and by the time i can understand anything he Spins me around and smashed me onto him, like seriously my head hits his chest and when i tried to protest he made his grip tight on both of my wrist by pinning them on the back of my body. It's hurts but it's hot! Shehhh why he always have to be all hot and angry all the time, I can't understand him tho! He holds me close to his body like i will break or something, is that even possible, jerk!!!

"Stop looking at me like that"

I closed my eyes i suddenly realised that i was looking at him like a lion looks at his prey, alot longer then i am allowed to in my books of morals!!!! Embarrassed that's what I am right now, ughhh now he will know that I am having a little fifteen years old types crush on me! But i am freaking twenty one, am i not allowed to have a crush on someone who is supposed to be my bodyguard, maybe not...but now what's done is done, can't help!

"Look at me" he said lowly with his heavy accent of what french, naah i don't know...not good with accents tho but he sounds good so I can listen to him for hours, shit i am simping hard!!!!

I slowly made my why to look at him and there the deep brown eyes are...whyyy????

"I can't handle loosing you" he said looking straight into my eyes.

Am I dreaming? This can't be happening.
No i can't believe my ears...am i hallucinating him saying all this to me? Ohh god....my heart where it is suppose to be?...i don't know shit!!!!!

-
-

"S..sorry?" I said confused, dying, thinking, dancing

I wish I knew what the heck am i actually feeling right now!!!!

"I. Can't. Handle. Loosing. You. Ever." He said again in slow motion if that's how you suppose to listen to it.

"Ummmhhh why?" I asked whispering doubt if he even heard that.

"Because.....you are important to me alina...from day one, I can't think of someone even touching you, the thought of killing you is terrible to even think about!! I know you want to make your father feel the pain you are feeling right now, but that's not right" he finished wiping away a tear from my cheeks which I don't know was even there. Then i realised that i am going to breakdown in front of him right now and that thought made me nauseous.
-
-
When i tried to push him far he hugged me immediately, like it was a need for him or me, and then i wasn't able to control anything....every emotions that i was holding from a long time was there in front of him...he was watching me crying and saying comfort words to me like they will help or something, they actually do, it feels like everything is really gonna be okay!
I cried hard into his chest, his shirt was pale....all because of my tears stains. I was feeling all blue and black...the hatred, the pain...all the bad things were in front of me again. He didn't tell me stop...he just hugged me for a long time until I was just sniffing and shaking.
-
-
-
-
I now know why he can't handle loosing me. I understand why he is saying all these things....I feel like a bad person to hate my own father. Even if he can't be a good father, i can be a good daughter because if a father loves his daughter the most....a daughter loves his father the most too.

-
-

I was feeling light headed by the time I was done crying...he picked me up and put me on couch so that I can relax my body and mind from all the tensions.

I am still gonna play, but that will not be out of hatred or grudge. I may end up making my father feel guilty but I still love him. He is still my father above everyone.

While looking for a good show on the TV, I smelled a very delicious aroma from the kitchen and my stomach suddenly growled to that aroma, In no time I could see Vincent coming with two plates of Italian cuisine. Ohh god, can he be more sweet and handsome.

He sat beside me and set the delicious food on the coffee table in front of the couch. Sitting Indian style i made myself comfortable and starting eating.
Was that good? Is that even legal to be so much talented, he cooks like a freaking chef man!!!!

This human will be the death of me.

"It's so delicious" i said still eating

"Thankyou" he smiled

I smiled back instantly

"Thankyou" i said lowly feeling every word of it.

"It's an honor to be one of those people you can cry in front of alina" he said smiling happily

"You are I guess the only person after my mom then"
I said in between the bites

"I am glad" he said kissing my temple.

I blushed, i can feel it.....stop being so sweet!!!!

"I have a plan" he said in still eating slowly
My eyes widened

"What?" i suddenly choked on my food

Hey everyone, I hope you liked the chapter, Don't forget to press that star button below the chapters if you have reached to this chapter, i am honoured that you are actually reading my work. Thankyou.
Happy reading. ❤️