CHAPTER 6

Hey everyone, i am still working on my writing skills and vocab, so please do not judge. Happy reading to all of you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was working on an assignment after school with Mr. Will that day, he has always been very nice to me. He was one of those teachers who really care for their students. We were working on a maths assignment. Mr. Will was sitting just beside me and i never felt uncomfortable because we were on a safe distance always. I was deep into a question when i suddenly felt a slight touch on my thigh and thought that maybe that happened by mistake so I moved a bit to the other side so that it won't happen again.
When again i tried to concentrate on my assignment, I felt his hand on my thigh holding it tightly,
When i looked at him, I can see pure lust and rage in his eyes, i felt like he is not the same person anymore.
Tried to Push away his hand
"what are you doing mr. Will, it's hurting me" i said wincing in pain
"Oh darling, i am sorry if that hurts" he said smiling
And suddenly his hand was on my throat holding it dangerously tight, i was choking in his grip, i tried to fight his strength but failed, then i kicked him hard with my feet on his, he cursed under his breath and pushed me down on the floor.
"You bitch, you know from how long I've been waiting for this day and you are not cooperating"
His words felt like knife, i never saw that coming, i was not able to believe this is happening.
"Please....let....me....go..." I said pleading
The grip he had on my throat was unbearable, i was fighting to breath. My head was becoming dizzy and my vision blurry. Then i felt his one hand moving down on my body, i tried to scream and constantly moving to get out of his hold...he was touching my whole body and then he slapped me on my face made me scream in pain and horror. I was dying inside, i tried hard to push him away and he landed one more slap to my face hard....it was hurting everywhere.....i wasn't able to move anymore...i screamed, cried, begged but he didn't let me go........

.

"Hey aline, wake up....you okay?"....."alina" i heard a voice shaking me out of the dream.
Thankgod!! It was just a dream.
I heard my name and opened my eyes...i was in sweat and tears...and i saw him "Vincent" i whispered and hugged him immediately...i didn't know what to feel or do...i just wanted to feel numb...i never said anything to anyone after that... didn't tell anyone what happened that day because thinking about that day made me feel disgusting. Realising what I am doing and immediately moved away and sat quietly.
"I am sorry" i said
"Are you okay?" He asked concerned
Cleaning the sweat and tears i tried to smile a bit and said "yes, just a nightmare"
"You were screaming, you sure?"
"Yes"
"Okay, sleep it's still early to wake up" he said getting up from the side of my bed, not wanting him to leave
"can you......umm...sleep in this room?"
"Yea sure" moving towards the couch he made a warming eye contact with me, like telling me to not to worry. He sat and made himself comfortable....seeing him made me feel safe and drift off to sleep.

.

I hope you liked the chapter, like it.