Sheer heart attack

In a blink of an eye, the day of gig has arrived.

"Babe, did you see my wig somewhere?"

"I did!"

"Very funny. Okay, and where is it?"

"In the closet, like all your stuff. Are you really planning on carrying it?"

"Yeah. That only and nothing else. I'll use it as a brain warmer" he winked mischievously at you.

"Come on!" you laughed and shook your head "You're totally silly!"

The limousine came to pick you up just in time and nearby you saw a river of people flowing towards the gig site.

"Okay, wow!" you commented.

"Who would have thought that so many people would come to watch us on Christmas Eve. I wouldn't" Freddie said cheerfully and continued "But because they're here to support us, we'll give them a night to remember!" he clapped his hands.

"I am ready!" Roger exclaimed.

As you approached the Odeon and the car slowly made its way through the crowd, several girls threw themselves on the windshield, screaming and trying to open the car door. Freddie and Roger kindly smiled at them and sent kisses, while at one point Fred threw his hand out the window and was left without his favorite bracelet

"Oh so, what to do. One bracelet more or less ... the one who took it is very happy" he said proudly.

"You really don't mind? You bought it in India and I know it's very dear to you" you asked him in astonishment.

"It's just a material thing. I keep the memories in my head and heart. Come on, darling, a gig is waiting for us" he said and jumped out of the car.

It took you at least ten minutes to get to the entrance, the fans blocked the way. Along the way, a lot of autographs were shared, kisses were spreading in all directions, there were also indecent offers ...

"We did it, finally!" Brian grabbed the dressing room.

"Can you believe one girl asked me to take off my shirt and give it to her? She said: I want it all and I want it now!" Deaky spoke excitedly.

"And?" Roger became interested.

"Do you see the shirt on me?" he shoot him a glare.

"I see, but why didn't you give it to her?" Rog continued.

"Are you insane? Sarah, what's wrong with him?"

"Hahaha, everything, my John. Let him go, you see he's kidding you"

"Would you give something like that?" Brian asked him.

"I'd give the pants too!" Rog said.

"You would also sell your soul to the devil ... If you had to" Freddie laughed.

"Whoa whoa, we're not going to go that far ... though ... nah!" Roger shook his head.

The boys changed and it was time to go on stage, one last look at the mirror and at you girls.

"You all look like angels, except you, love, of course" you said.

"You're right! We're all in white, only the gentleman has to be different" Brian looked at him.

"Do you like my satin?" Freddie flaunted himself like a diva in the dressing room.