Don't stop me now

Your eyelids were heavy, as if made of lead. You rubbed your eyes and saw that it was past noon and that there was no Roger next to you.

"I can't get up, I could, but I can't ..." you said and yawned at the same time, stretching all over the bed.

You heard footsteps and saw Roger's head peeking out the door

"My beauty woke up"

"Hey love, good morning" you smiled.

"Good afternoon" he winked.

"Yeah...when did you get up?"

"An hour or two ago, reIuctantly, to practice, hope I didn't wake you up"

"No, not even a cannon fire would wake me, I slept very well and really had a great rest. Do we have any plans for today?"

"Yeah" he threw himself on the bed "Are you ticklish?"

"Check" you teased him and hid in the corner of the room.

"Come here, where did you run to?" he took you in his arms and together you collapsed on the bed.

"Hahahaha, nooo, hahaha, stop please, I'll pay you back, I will tickle you to death..."

"Come on, here, I surrender to your deft hands" he said with a cheeky smile.

"Next time, I want to catch you unprepared" you said looking him in the eyes as you stepped over him.

"Now my lover..." you said seductively,

"Now what, my loverrrr?" he replied flirting as his lips approached yours and merged into a passionate kiss.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and continued to kiss your neck, sliding down to your breasts ... going lower and lower... Suddenly, he looked up and asked

"Would you like coffee?" and quickly ran out of the room.

"What? Stop! Stop when I say! Roger!" you shouted and went after him "What does that mean? I almost had a blackout, and you just leave me like that!"

He was standing by the stove, smiling

"Remember when the phone rang at your place? It is now 1: 1, a draw, my love. By the way, you look super sexy in those panties and my shirt"

"Are you fucking serious? I hate you!" you said, hit him with a pillow and rushed into the room.

"I love you!" you heard him and shouted from upstairs "I love you also, but not right now!"

He laughed out loud and you had to laugh, too.

"Your coffee, miss" Roger kissed you on the forehead.

You looked at him angrily with your arms crossed.

"You're mad? But why?" he looked at you with puppy look.

"Don't act naive. You know very well what's wrong with me!"

"My sweetheart is furious, how sweet it is. You are beautiful, even so frowning" he said softly and hugged you.

"And how can I be angry with you now? You are one charming being and you are all forgiven, but don't let it happen again, okay?"

"Okay my love, sorry. Give me a kiss"

You drank coffee, had breakfast what he made (wow!) and went to the studio for a rehearsal. The other three were already there and Brian welcomed you, not very friendly.

"What is this supposed to mean? Will you, once in your life, arrive somewhere on time? You don't have the slightest respect, you don't care that we've been waiting for you here for half an hour or so! You will be late one day for your own funeral!" the studio roared at Brian's voice.