Killer Queen

You unlocked the door and stepped on the rose petals. They stretched across the hallway, the stairs, leading to the bedroom and your big bed was covered with them.

 They stretched across the hallway, the stairs, leading to the bedroom and your big bed was covered with them

"Love?" you called Roger, no one answered.

You tried again "Love, are you here?"

You turned and saw him standing with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"How I missed you!" he said and you flew into his arms "I missed you more!"

Your lips merged into a passionate kiss while his hands grabbed every part of your body.

"How much I love you, how much I missed your smile, you can't even imagine. You are my light, my everything" he whispered as you lay on his chest.

"These petals, Rog, are beautiful. No one has ever done something like this for me"

"Love, it's a trifle"

"That's why I'm thrilled. It's what it's worth."

"And we have this" he leaned over and grabbed champagne and glasses.

"Wow babe, you thought of everything!"

"Well, it's a special occasion" his eyebrows wiggled.

"Didn't I forget something?"

"Relax, because you're back, my sweetheart"

"Oh...all this just for that?"

"Hey, I don't know how I've lived the last few days without you, I wanted to give you something nice, I hope I succeeded" he straightened up and looked you straight in the eye.

"Yes, my love" you gently stroked his face. 

"So, can I have one kiss?" he leaned over.

"You can get a hundred and one kisses!"

Champagne will wait for dinner or whatever, you have been making love passionately and wildly for a long, long time.

"Wow babe, we really, really longed for each other!" said Rog, smiling.

"Mmhmm. You see, this is a sign that we never part" you said as you kissed him.

"So, how was it?" he asked as he twisted a lock of your hair between his fingers.

"It's always explosive with you, especially now that I haven't seen you in days. I love to feel you" you clung to him.

"What I meant is how it was at home?" he whispered, hugged you tighter and pressed his lips to your bare shoulder.

"Oh, well...It's great with mom and dad, but I still couldn't wait to get back to you. And not to forget, they greeted you and asked when they would meet you."

"And? When will they meet me?" he looked at you significantly.

"Are you serious? Do you really want that?" you couldn't believe your ears.