39

You gave yourself a breather in your apartment. You opened the windows wide and let the spring inside, made yourself coffee and went out on the sunny terrace. Sometimes it's nice to be on your own... You drank your coffee slowly and in peace, tidied up the apartment and begin to choose the right clothes. And shoes. And accessories.

"Okay, let's see...I'll be there for two weeks, which means I need to pack up like I'm staying for a month at least. Um...some nice evening dress just in case, T-shirts, these velvet trousers, and these bell-bottoms, aaaaand these jeans (my ass looks sexy in them), this lace underwear *cough cough*, then... sneakers, high heels (these and these) and that's it" you talked to yourself.

You packed everything in one bigger suitcase and you still have makeup left, for the guys.

"This isn't going to work, I have to call Freddie"

And he wasn't of any help to you, so you took all the makeup you have, guessing nothing will be missing.

"Passport! For God's sake, Sarah..."

Roger wasn't home, you left your suitcase in the hallway and headed straight to the rehearsal studio.

Along the way, you stopped by the bakery to get donuts, waffles and coffee for the guys, they will surely be happy. You snuck in and left it all in the kitchen to be a surprise, hoping Freddie's sniffing ability wouldn't ruin everything.

You waved at them and settled down comfortably, Freddie smiled at you, Brian and John nodded, and Roger threw the drumsticks, in the middle of the song, and flew towards you.

"My love! Tell me you managed to bring everything to our apartment yourself? Are you tired?"

"I'm not tired Rog, everything is great. Yes, I brought a big suitcase, poor thing when we leave for Japan. I'll load you like a donkey" you said.

"No problem, I guess that's what I'm for" he kissed you passionately.

"Blonde, come back here! Right now, I'm serious!" Fred screamed into the microphone.

"Go, go, before he kills us" you said smiling.

"Make love elsewhere and not before our eyes. This is a music studio, not a bedroom" Brian said seriously.

"You're bothering Brian! Still, you just gave us an idea..." Rog said with a devilish smile.

Brian frowned at Roger's words, and Freddie said in his own style

"Feel free to have sex here, just leave no traces. You know what I mean" and winked to you.

Deaky joined the conversation with one short "Disgusting!"

"Okay darlings, where were we?"

You raised your hand

"Do you take requests?"

"Of course my dear! Say it"

"I'd like to hear "Keep yourself alive" or "White Queen", if you don't mind?"

"We haven't practiced that yet, okay! Let's go guys!"

They played and you sang and danced and absolutely enjoyed that mini concert. There was laughter and jokes, but when it comes to work, the guys are very serious and dedicated. You couldn't help but hear Roger

"We're still playing this and I could have a coffee and a snack!"

He had to be patient for another half an hour, Freddie was not satisfied.

"At last!" Roger sighed.

"No, that's not it! This must and can be much better! I want to shake Japan! Is that clear?" Freddie pounded his fist on the table.