A human body

The next morning it was like you were born again, you were like new.

"Babe, let me go, I have to go"

"You can't, I want to make love to you" he held you tight as you tried to get out of his arms."You promised me!"

"There's nothing to promise, it's my civic duty to you. I promised Freddie this shopping, so you're going to have to come to terms with it!"

"You know what, sometimes I really hate him. I think he has the same rights to you as I do"

"Haha, honey, what are you talking about? I'm going to have a walk with my best friend."

"Okay, but you're mine tonight!"

"I'm always yours. Remember that" you said and kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"Have a good time!"

"And you too!"

"Darling, I like that skirt! Show those long legs a little more!"

"I like the jacket and that unique hat! You're so fashionable!"

"Oh, you know how much I love to wear lavish clothes! Take my hand, beautiful, let's go!" Freddie led you briskly

The limousine took you to a long street, crowded with shops

"This is heaven for me!"

"Wow, don't tell me we're going to peek into each of these stores?"

"We have to! Why did we come anyway?"

"It will last forever!"

"Darling, are you in a hurry somewhere? Roger can be without you for a few hours, you're not his nanny" he said and rushed to the first store.

"Look at this beauty! And it doesn't cost much, I take it!"

"Freddie, what do you need this for?"

"You don't understand art! Oh, I have to have this too!" he spoke excitedly.

"I saw something Freddie! Wait a second!" you pulled his sleeve.

"Oh, it's beautiful, not to my taste, but really beautiful."

"Not for me, for Roger. He loves lamps. Strange obsession, isn't it?"

"This is the first time I've heard of it. Are you serious? Buy him when he adores them so much. I still don't understand ... what is he, a fucking moth?" Freddie laughed.

You have entered literally every shop and gallery, Freddie is able to talk for an hour with sellers and connoisseurs of Japanese art. You were a little bored and he noticed it.

"This is really taking too long, I fell off my feet" you said whimpering.

"Just a little more darling" Freddie encouraged you.