Under pressure

Freddie gathered the boys around the piano and they discussed something for a very long time with the inevitable screaming at each other and shouting...but that is normal. You watched them from the sidelines and laughed.

"Sarah, I'm so glad you're back in our company" Chrissie walked over to you and put her hand on your shoulder.

"Aww, thank you sweetie."

"I mean, you and Roger...I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks. Honestly, I didn't know this kind of love existed" you looked in Roger's direction.

"You are such a great couple! Hey, I have a question, are we all going to Japan?" Chrissie asked excidetly.

"Oh yeah! So girls, do you know what that means?" you asked cheekily.

"Crazy fun!" loud laughter broke out in the pub.

You saw Freddie approach you

"Beauties, I need Sarah for a second."

"Say Fred?"

"Nothing special, I wanted to tell you that you surprised me" he grined.

"Me? When, how?"

"Well today, you know, do I have to draw!"

"Oh, you mean..."

"Bingo!" Freddie clapped his hands.

"I surprised you?! You surprised me! I'm so ashamed, Fred."

"What do you care darling! You never want to tell me anything, now I saw that you have enviable skills, my friend is very happy with you" he winked.

"Freddie!" you blushed.

"Oh darling! Anyway, Rog...he's very passionate when it comes to you, be good, take care of him" he threatened.

"I'm taking care of him, Fred. He brought me back to life and I love him very much, you know."

"I know dear, I see, and he's crazy about you" he said, kissed you and left.

"Are you gossiping about me again?" Roger whispered to you as he hugged you gently.

"You scared me! Just a little, love, something Fred and I were talking about, it doesn't matter" you said.

"Poor me! Didn't you go into the small, juicy details?"

"Hahaha, no, but there's no need either, Freddie saw it all"

"Oh yes, I never need such a shock in my life again!"

"We just have to remember to lock the door. Very simple and effective."

"You are right honey!" he kissed you and went back to the guys.

"So, Sarah, we know Rog is romantic, talk, what was the first date like?" the girls gathered around you.

"Well, you won't believe me, but we didn't have our first date"

"What? Is it possible? Roger, come here!" Veronica called him.

"What have I done wrong now?" he spread his arms and said remorsefully.

"Nothing babe, go back to boys! Let me tell you, it doesn't matter, we just couldn't bear to have that famous first love date"

"Ouch, I know, there are days like that. It is important that you love each other and that you have a good time" said the girls aloud.

"In that name, cheers!" you raised your glass.

"What are we toasting to?" Brian asked.

"For everything!" the three of you said.

At that moment, Mary walked into the pub