Las palabras de amor

As you drove back home, you kept your head on Roger's shoulder the whole time.

"We're almost there. Are you okay, love?"

"Everything is fine, I'm just tired. Lots of excitement for one day. You know what's funny? We could easily get stuck in prison, for what, for love, in our home country, and in Japan we were naked, wet, in a public place and nothing"

"Yeah, but only because no one saw us. Thank God for that. Babe, I'll leave you in front of the house, I'll go to Freddie's and get the car back, okay?"

"I want to go with you too!"

You can't!"

"But but, that's my party!"

"Come on, get out of the car, I'll be home soon. Give me a kiss" he pursed his lips and poked his head out the window.

"Say hello to Freddie and Mary!" you said and went into the house.
You played music on a turntable with the intention of tidying up the apartment in rhythm, but instead you threw yourself on the couch and fell asleep in a second.

"Where I am?" you murmured in the dark room, rubbed your eyes and glanced at the clock

"Four in the morning! What the hell?!"
you got up slowly and went up to the room where Roger was snoring.
You lay down next to him, trying to be as quiet as possible, but he felt you and without words pulled you closer, pressed his lips to your neck and you fell asleep sweetly. You felt his hot breath and gentle kisses on your lips and one soft

"Babe, are you awake?"

You turned to him, stretched, and said "Almost, I still feel sleepy"

"We could lie down a little longer"

"We could" you said, resting your head on his chest.

"Why did you leave me to sleep in the living room?"

"I was sorry to wake you. When I came back, you were already asleep but you were clutching your stomach and rolling over on the couch, so I covered you and left you there. How do you feel now?"

"Great! I wasn't even aware I had a stomach ache last night. Damn chocolate! Speaking of sweets, what do we have for the guests?"

"Don't worry about it, Mary will bring the cake"

"Seriously? Oh, I have to call to thank her, she's such a good friend"

"Let's get up, we're busy."

When you came down, you had something to see ...

"Wait, this wasn't here yesterday! When are you, how?"

"I brought something from Freddie, something from the store and so on, hung it all up and decorated it while you slept. What do you think?"