Begining To The End

RUN!

We cut to the perspective of a figure slowly rising from the ashy earth, accompanied by deafening screams. The only thing they could do was wait, their ears ringing and their eyesight fuzzy, for it to slowly return to their vision. They started to gaze about in terror as they realized that the world was black and that the city they were in had been entirely destroyed, with buildings engulfed in flames and others having collapsed. Grimm have gone on a rampage, consuming everyone and everything in their path. Their breath caught in their throats as they saw it, as if the oxygen had begun to evaporate from the earth and there wasn't enough of it left to fill their lungs once again. Their ears rang with the sound of blood, and they held their shirts as they cautiously lowered themselves to the floor, trying not to fall. After a while, tears started to well up in their eyes, and trembling had extended to the rest of their now-pale bodies.

                                                                                    BOOM!!!

Because of the deafening sound, they raise their heads only to witness something slamming into the ground, generating a powerful shockwave that sends them flying through the air and onto a pile of rocks. Despite their anguish, they forced themselves to break free, carefully walking forward to where the creature had crashed-landed. However, as soon as they took their first step, they were frozen, hearing an audible scream emanating from the immense dust cloud around them. After a while, the mist begins to dissipate, showing a guy lying on the ground, severely damaged. He was clothed in an unusual manner, and he was surrounded by feathers. When they were going to intervene, a shadowy person rushes into the man, pounding their foot into his chest. They couldn't stand by and watch him die.

Male: don't! Have Mercy!

In an attempt to demonstrate his submission to the figure, the guy lifted his arm only to have it torn from him like a toy limb. He was going to scream in anguish if the figure hadn't raised his foot and smashed through his skull, splattering his brains all over the place and even falling on someone's face who was simply standing there looking on in horror at the scene. It appears that they are taking a step back in order to get away from whoever it is that just killed a man, but they were not paying attention to where they were stepping and accidentally trip on themselves, causing the figure to shoot its head in their direction, allowing them to see the figure's dark red eyes.

???: no...no...

That's all they could say as the figure could be seen laughing before arriving Infront of the person with their hand reel back and exactly before he was going to swing it stops. the camera slowly started to zoom out, and it was eventually evident that what had previously transpired was only a recording being shown.

Winter: and that's were it cut off.. after that this figure proceed to annihilate and destroy Mistral only leaving barely 10% of the population.

The elder schnee makes her way into the frame. Except for the fact that her hair has grown down to practically her rear end, she hasn't changed anything about herself. Soon after, the camera pans behind her, revealing a bigger table surrounded by a variety of other individuals.

???: it's this a joke? What exactly took him so long?

Hearing that familiar raspy voice causes everyone in the room to tilt their attention to the rear of the room, where the table comes to a conclusion. The majority of the folks that sat at the table were new to us, but there were a few who we were all too familiar with. We have our second favorite alcoholic and favorite man bird, Qrow, who is seated two chairs from the end of the table.