Sixteen | Taken

Zacznij od początku

We sat there thinking until Nova screams into the minds link to me and my dad.

"DAD, NOAH.. HEL-" before it cuts out.

I look at my dad panicked and we both jump up and race out the door as fast as we can.

"ALL TOP WARRIORS AND TRACKERS MEET ME OUTSIDE THE PACK HOUSE NOW. ITS NOVA!" My dad shouts through the link.

I cut it off and turn to my dad as Ralph runs up.

"Ralph, you're as good as Nova when she's tracking. Come with me now! Dad you wait here until every one of them show up."

We shift then take off running towards the way I seen Nova run off and I feel my heart stop for a second then start pumping really fast. I was scared that something happened to her. We came to a stop at the water fall and found the spot she was sitting.

"Where to now?"
"This way!" Ralph yells then takes off towards the West border.

We were running and Ralph was tracking her scent until he came to a quick stop and shifted back dropping to his knee's. I shifted back and was about to ask what he was doing till he turned and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

Never in my life have I seen Ralph cry since we were kids. I slowly walked towards him after throwing shorts on then threw a pair to him when I smelt blood. Nova's blood. I walked in front of where Ralph was crouched down and see some blood. I started panicking even more and started pacing back and forth.

"Keep tracking her!"

He got up and started walking towards the border again until he stopped. He looked around panicked making me even more scared. I didn't wanna hear the next words that came out of his mouth but he had to say it eventually. He started pacing and then started punching the tree out of anger.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He ignores me and continued to punch the tree crying out a bunch of curse words

"STOP." I commanded using my Alpha's voice.

He stopped immediately then sunk to the ground.

"The masked theirs and her scent.. I can't track her, Noah.. she.. her scent.. it's gone!" He cried out.

Once those words left his mouth I lost the motivation to breathe. No I didn't lose the motivation.. my body did. I couldn't breathe until finally I stopped holding my breathe and started panting for air. Rider was howling out in pain and anger in my mind at the news we just received.

Ralph ran up to me and started hugging me telling me to calm down and breathe, but I couldn't. I didn't want to. I wanted.. no needed to find her. I needed to find my sister. I stood up once I was breathing normal and nodded a thanks to Ralph.

"I'm so sorry I could find her scent anymore. I failed her and you." Ralph sobbed quietly while hugging me.
"It's not your fault. Go check on the border patrols and find out what you can. I'm gonna go back to the pack house to speak to my dad."

With that I shifted then ran back to the pack house to find everyone and my now pacing father. He turned towards me with tears in his eyes and looked around for Nova and Ralph, but when he didn't see them he choked back a sob saying

"Goddess, have mercy on my baby girl." While walking into the pack house.

I shifted then slid some shorts on to direct the warriors and trackers.

"All of you will stay on standby."

I looked down and checked my watch to see how long she's been missing.

"As of almost 30 minutes ago, Nova mind linked my father and I screaming for help then was cut off. After being cut off we could not contact her again. When Ralph and I went to follow her scent... we found some of her blood from where she was maybe knocked unconscious. When trying to track her farther we lost her scent completely. They have masked their and her scent making sure we can't following them. As of now we are on high alert. I need 2 team's of 6. 3 trackers and 3 warriors on each team. You will be team A and B. You will go to where Ralph is at now and pick up from there. Team A will go in one direction and team B in the other. Check for any tampered ground or broken twigs. Shoe or feet print as well. Anything! The rest of you will wait here until the are called back. Go!" I shout then make my way into the pack house to my fathers office.

When I got into the office my father, Marcus, and Landon were there. I told them what Ralph and I had found and told him of the plan I had played out for now until we could throw something better together.

"Her being taken does not leave this pack by no means. Marcus use your Beta command to command it to everyone in the pack." My father ordered pulling his game face on.
"It's done." Marcus replies after a moment.

Everyone sat down in silence all coming up with a plan in their heads on what to do when a distressed knock comes from the door. Without knowing who was behind the door the scent alone told me it was my mate. I walked to the door and cracked it open to see my teary eyed mate.

"Now's not a good time, my love." I whisper to her.
"Noah.." she starts but my dad comes over to the door and opens it.

He stiffens then looks at me with soft eyes while grabbing Aurora's hand and carefully pulling her inside leaving her looking at me scared.

"Aurora I would never hurt you. I'm your father in law. Although I am a little upset with my son for not telling me for 2 weeks, but I can get over it. Thankyou for coming. As our future Luna it's good that you're here for learning purposes."

My dad says softly while sitting her in the chair by his desk after kicking Landon out of it making her smile and mouth a sorry to him. He bowed his his in response telling her it's okay after cursing my dad. Wait a minute..

"Wait, you knew?"
"We all did." Marcus laughed out.
"We felt it." Landon said.
"Okay we'll since you already know she's my mate can we please get back to making a plan on finding my sister, please?"

Aurora gave me a soft sad smile while everyone else gathered around the map to mark the route she took off from the pack house, to the waterfall, then to the blood spot. Within seconds Tanner shot through the door making all of us jump up and look at him.. He looked around the room frantically.

"Where is she?!" He asks

Everyone exchanged sad looks and turned back to him.

"Sit down, Tanner." My dad tells him.

*****

*Feedback.*

QOTC: Do you have any medical conditions?

Mine: I have IBD, ICD, Anxiety, and Crohn's Disease!

W/C: 1,973