i promise i'll be fine

blue

wind blew my hair away making it fly as if it's one like the wind. there's something about riding sliver that i can't quite explain, i just feel free. joy and excitement to my next destination is always present.

it's so loud, hearing the wind brush past my ears, yet it felt so calming. i've been on my motorcycle a million times to be immune to it though. i take this time to just think and let my thoughts go to nowhere and everywhere. it's like when people take late night drives in their cars, i just ride silver instead.

of course other than the fact that i look cool as fuck and the girls can't resist me, i wouldn't be me without silver. she comes with me everywhere, she's been on every adventure there's been, she's my baby, and it's like she grew up with me.

this may sound weird but the name silver was a suggestion from an ex girlfriend, she cheated on me but i've been over it. she just thought that the silver details on the motorcycle really made a statement and my name was also a color... long story short i never changed the name.

imagine being forced onto a new name when your original one suited you so well... nope. not happening.

"excuse me miss, deliveres aren't allowed in the lobby. you must go out back and wait for the owner to pick up their food." the valet said.

"this is california, haven't you seen anyone arrive for a room in a motorcycle?" i laughed as i took off my helmet.

"ah, i apologize. people usually arrive in expensive cars and limousines here." he explained. "would you mind if i parked it outside? i don't think anyone working here can ride it."

"uh... yeah sure." i nodded, not wanting to sound difficult.

he ripped out a piece of paper, after registering silver and handed it to me. i smiled and walked into the lobby, checking in for my reservation. i wasn't sure how long i was going to stay here, but all i know is that it'll be a long time.

all my family and friends are here. i came to visit. visit from where? nowhere specifically. i've been traveling across the country for a little less than three years. i would occasionally come back home for a week or two and leave again.

i don't really have the best relationship with my family. dad has made it very clear that he is against my 'life style'. he claims that a twenty two year old should not be homeless and living off hotels and motels. she should be building a career for herself, a name for herself, a brand.

dispite our differences we still love each other. mom and dad got divorced when i was eleven and my sister cole was nine. dad got remarried and mom is living her best life.

and by living her best life i mean partying like there's no tomorrow and only acknowledging that she has kids when she needs money.

i never understood what led to the divorce, my parents were grossly in love, it was sickening. one day they sat me and my sister down and told us they were having a divorce.

i always thought that they were eventually gonna get back together and we'd be a complete happy family. that never happened and when i finally realized that, i made the decision to leave california. i didn't know to where but i knew i couldn't stay.

cole was sixteen at the time, we weren't exactly fans of each other, but i would say that the distance made us grow closer to each other. being together every breathing second of our lives really suffocated us. all the fighting stopped and she started coming to me for advice or just to pop up a conversation.