➳『♡22♡』

"B-BOYFRIEND?!"

He nodded.

"Thanks for saying that. But..I've never had a boyfriend before."

This is the first time someone has confessed their feelings for you and kissed your lips. Because, no boys at your school...or even your crush neighbor, never said those words to you.

So you don't know what to do.

He looked at you confused, "Why? You don't know what to do..because this is your first time?"

You just nodded while holding your chest which was beating very fast.

He smiled at you, "Well, you just need to say "i love you too Jungwon, and you can be my boyfriend" IF you love me back. And you will be my first girlfriend."

"But if you still need time to think about the answer, I'll be waiting for it."

"Okay then..I think I need some time for that. But I'm so sorry if my words might offend you. Because I'm not used to this yet," you said shyly.

"It's okay, I understand."

***

"There's no way she's talking alone. She must be talking to her friend."

"No she is not, babe," Uncle Andy denied. "I actually saw it with my own eyes. Y-yea, I peeked a little from the gap in the door because she was only talking to herself. But I heard, she sounded like she was mentioning Jungwon. I'm afraid she's not okay."

Aunt Clara widened her eyes, "W-well.. if she really talks to herself and you say she mentioned Jungwon's name. That means..s-she is..."

***

You and Jungwon are talking about how he can like you. It's a cute story. He said, "I've liked you since we met."

You lightly hit his arm, "Oh really? Don't lie. Is there such a thing?" you said belittling him.

Jungwon pointed to himself, "For example. Me," he said with a smug tone. "For me, this is also the first time I confess my feelings to a girl. And that girl is you."

You blushed. Then you and Jungwon continue the story again until you guys laugh out loud.

And at the same time, your uncle and aunt broke down your bedroom door.

***

"Here, you hold this and this. We have to do this to her immediately. Otherwise, she might go crazy. Do as planned on my count of three. Got it?"

"Yes, I understand."

"In one, two, three!!" Uncle Andy broke down your door.

You feel panicked because of it. Then without being asked, Jungwon was already hiding under your bed.

Aunt Clara holds your hand with all her might and binds you with a rope so you don't overdo it.

"Aunty Clara what are you doing?! What is wrong with you?!? Uncle Andy, please!!" you said with all your might for help and untied the ropes in your hands.

"HELP!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!"

But no result.

Your uncle also helped your aunt to tie you up with a rope. He tied your feet with rope.

"Jungwon please help me..!!"

Jungwon didn't want to come out of his hiding place because he was very scared and traumatized by this incident.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N..." he started to shed tears.

"There is no Jungwon, kid. Please wake up!"