➳『♡19♡』

Because your curiosity was too great, you finally entered the room.

"I hope he's still outside, so I don't get caught by him." You walked into the room, and slowly opened the door.

"Holy shit.."

You were surprised to see the room that Jungwon had forbidden you to enter. There was a lot of dirty stuff lying around. Especially the newspapers.

"This newspaper is a long time ago..2017, 2018, 2019,.."

Apart from that, the room had a strange smell. A smell you've never smelled before.

Something caught your eye, "Who are they? Who is in this photo? Why does Jungwon keep things like this..? But he's kind of like Jungwon...but when he was a little. And he was with his family. What a happy family," you smiled.

"Also the newspaper.." You read slowly the title because the newspaper is already black.

"The tragedy of the GoodFlight Air plane crash..-"

Someone broke the door "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!! GET OUT!"

It's Jungwon. He came full of anger. He pulled you out of the room and locked the door.

"J-jungwon please..I can explain it," your eyes are already watery and begging him to stop gripping you so hard.

But he doesn't listen to you. "I told you not to go in there. But why do you keep doing it?!"

"Are you dumb or what?" he continued.

He's the one who yells at you like that, makes you want to cry. Of course. Jungwon is your new friend at that place, and with this incident, it makes you feel like a failure to be a good friend to him.

You lowered your head, "I'm sorry Jungwon.." you said between your tears.

He sighed, "Get out. Get all the way from here.

And don't come back."

Then you nodded at him and walked away from his house with tears running down your cheeks.

In your room, you locked the door and cried at the thought of that.

"Why?!! Why did I do that?!!? I should have held on to his trust not to enter that room. But why is my curiosity bigger than that.."

"I'm a bad person who can't be trusted. I hate myself.."

-

Jungwon watched you from above as you left his house.

He looked down sadly, "Am I being too harsh on her? I've made her cry, I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't be like that to her."

"But what else should I do? She can't keep my trust in her all this time. And she also entered that room. A room where no one should enter except me," he walked into the room.

"Huftt.." he crouched down and picked up the newspapers that were scattered on the floor. "The GoodFlight Explosion Incident...The Terrible Tragedy That Happened To The GoodFlight Air..."

"I have to tidy up this place again. And also the photo..I have to keep this photo in a closed place so she can't see it."