➳『♡14♡』

"Mr. Min!! Mr. Min!!" one of the instructors ran towards Mr. Min. "I think there's a camper who isn't with us right now."

"What? Have you checked the campers one by one?" he asked. Because the night roam was over and the campers should have regrouped at the bonfire...plus they should just circle around there and not go any further.

"Fine, let me check the campers one by one," she left Mr. Min to check. While Mr. Min just narrowed his eyes to see who really wasn't here.

"Y/N.."

In an instant he knows that you are not here, and he is also worried because of the words you said before going on the night roam. He's afraid you'll disappear and be trapped in the forest. That's why he invited two of his friends to help find you.

-

"Y/N!! Ms. Smith where are you??" They've been looking for you for 30 minutes and you haven't been found. Due to the large number of trees blocking the path in the forest.

"Gosh..i even already told her to stay in the dorm with her friends. It's already 11.47pm which should be bedtime, but she went somewhere.." said Mr. Min.

"Mr. Min, look!! I found her! Is that Y/N?" on the words of Mr. Kim, the two of them immediately headed towards the direction he was pointing at.

"Yeah, it's her. Gosh..what is she doing here?" Mr. Min was confused to see you sleeping lying on the ground without a base.

Alone.

Mr. Kim knelt next to you, "Ms. Smith please wake up. Please wake up Ms. Smith.." He gently tapped your cheek to wake you up, but you haven't woken up yet.

"Is she still breathing? Let me check," Mr. Jung puts his finger under your nostril and checks your pulse. "She's still alive. I think she was bitten by some wild beast around here."

"Or maybe she's just asleep," Mr. Min just guessing. He sighed, "Let's just take her back to camp. It's already late and I want to sleep."

With the instructions of Mr. Min, they finally carried you to camp again.

-

In his sleep, Mr. Min can't fall asleep. He kept thinking about how you got to that place. "Why haven't you slept yet, Yoongi?" asked Mr. Jung, a.k.a Hoseok.

"I don't know. Just...I have a lot on my mind," he said while he was trying to sleep. Hoseok patted his arm, "Don't think too much, my friend. You need to get some sleep. Tomorrow we have a busy schedule."

"Thanks Hoseok..."

Hoseok gave a smile and went back to sleep. But not with Mr. Min. Something that kept him thinking.

"But how did she get into that forest? It's a forbidden forest area and there are a lot of police lines."