➳『♡20♡』

"Y/N, Y/N sweetheart, are you okay in there? Can I come in?" your aunty knocked on the door, then you opened the door with red eyes.

She was shocked to see your state like that, "Oh my god, Y/N..why are your eyes red? Why are you crying? Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked worriedly.

You just smiled and said, "No aunty. I'm fine. Just...just a little problem. What do you want to do here?"

"Here," she handed you 2 pills and a glass of water. "Drink this."

"But for what?" you asked confused. "I'm not sick at all. I'm just sad because of minor problems."

You were just about to close the door, but your aunt held it in. "No, you have to drink this. For your health," she said.

You took the pills and the water, "Okay I will drink it before going to sleep. Please give me time to be alone."

"Okay, goodnight." She left, and you closed the door.

Before you take your pill, you pay close attention to it. The form of the pill always changes when your aunt gives you 'vitamins'. You become suspicious and unsure if it's a vitamin. But medicine.

You confused your aunt, why did she give you medicine? Even though you don't feel any pain.

Even if she really wanted you to be healthy, she should have given you vitamins and not medicine. If you take vitamins, you can only eat once a day. Not more than one.

***

Next morning, you are confused about what activity to do. And you're lazy to go anywhere. Feel like you really don't want to do anything today. You haven't even had breakfast yet. Even though Aunt Clara has been calling you for breakfast since earlier.

"I'm so bored...I don't know what to do. If I go to Jungwon's place, he will definitely kick me out," you sighed. "He shooed me out, even if he spoke, he certainly didn't want to talk to me. I'm such a bad person."

You walk to the window and look at the forest, where Jungwon lives. "I'm so sorry, Jungwon. I didn't mean it like that, but I felt something evil was whispering to me to enter the room."

Because you are too bored to be in the room all the time, you finally choose to leave the room for breakfast.

Just as you were about to walk to the dining table, you heard your aunt talking on the call. You don't know for sure who she's calling, but you choose to hide behind a wall, and listen to a little of her conversation.

"I gave her medicine. I thought it would make her better, but it didn't," she stopped.

Because she caught you.

She knows you're behind a wall and overheard her conversation, but she doesn't turn off the phone.

"Y-yeah, something like that. Anyway, when are you coming back? I really miss you," she continued while doing other activities.

You came out from behind the wall and ate your breakfast silently. You're suspicious of your aunt. You feel like there's something odd about it.