➳『♡18♡』

Jungwon saw the news and he was scared. He was shaking.

You noticed that, "Why are you shaking? You don't like this news?" He just shook his head.

"Fine..let's just change to cartoon," you change the channel to cartoon.

It's SpongeBob!! You like it very much.

You guys finally watch SpongeBob together. Jungwon looks relieved after you turned it into a cartoon.

8 hours later...

"Y/N!! Y/N! Where are you kid?" Uncle Andy shouted your name.

But unfortunately you fell asleep in Jungwon's tree house, so you didn't hear his screams.

Jungwon patted your shoulder, "Y/N, wake up. Is that your uncle's voice? He's looking for you."

You immediately woke up and panicked after looking at the clock. "Omg it's past dinner time and I'm not home yet!"

"You better hurry and go home for dinner. Your uncle is already looking for you, I don't want you to get scolded. And I also don't want you to be late for dinner. So hurry go to your uncle," he said.

You nodded at him and did as he said. "See you tomorrow!!" You waved at him and he gave you a smile.

After reaching the ground, you immediately look for your uncle. "Uncle Andy!"

He looked at you worriedly, "Gosh! Where have you been? I've been looking for you for almost 30 minutes. I thought you were lost.."

You reassured him, "Don't worry, I was not alone since been here. I was with my friend. Jungwon."

"Where is he?", he asked. You reply, "He's in that big tree house. He lives there alone."

He tapped his forehead, "How could anyone live in this forest...This place used to be...-"

Suddenly the thunder interrupted Uncle Andy's conversation, and he told you to go home immediately so you don't get rained on.

.

"Y/N sweetheart, after dinner, don't forget to take your vitamins okay?" your aunt reminded. And you nodded in response while chewing your food.

The next morning, you came to Jungwon's place again. "Hi Jungwon!!"

"Hey Y/N. What are you doing so early?" he asked while arranging the blankets on his sofa. You think he only sleeps on the couch at night.

"I just..I just want to meet you. I want to talk with you," you walk in his tree house while looking at his things at home. "Did you sleep on the couch last night?"

"Yes I did."

"Why?" you asked curiously.

He shrugged, "Don't know. I just want to sleep on the couch."

"Hey Jungwon, what room is this? Is this your room?" You wanted to open his room, but he quickly ran towards you and grabbed your hand to prevent you from opening the door.

"N-no. D-don't open this," he said in a warning tone.

"But why? This is your room right?"

He shook his head quickly, "J-just don't open this room!" and then he sat on the couch to watch tv.

"Okay..." you started walking slowly towards him and sat beside him. "Have you had breakfast?" You're trying to lighten the mood.

He shook his head, "No. I didn't eat breakfast. And I'm not hungry."

"Okay..I wanted to invite you to have breakfast together earlier. But since you're not hungry, so..do you have anything to eat? I'm hungry. Hehehe," you smirked while holding your stomach.

He looks at you worried, "You haven't had breakfast yet? Then why are you here if you haven't had breakfast? Fine, wait here. I'll find some food for you."

It's not that he looks for food in his house, but he prefers to look for food outside his tree house.

"Hey where are you going? Don't take too long, I'm going to starve!!" you said.

"Since he's outside, should I go into that room? I wonder what's in it..."