"You want me to push you?" suggested Christa.

"I don't know," answered Clem. "That stuff is for kids."

"Clementine, you're—"

"I can't be a kid anymore," Clem insisted to Christa.

"Why not?" asked Walter.

"I just can't," reasoned Clem. "Not anymore."

"Do you know what C.S. Lewis said about growing up?" Clem shook her head at Walter. "When I became a man I put away my childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be grown up."

"What does that mean?" asked Clem.

"It just means, part of growing up is you stop worrying about acting like a kid," explained Christa. "Sound like anyone we used to know?" Clem looked over at Sarah, who seemed to be having the time of her life. Even Carlos was smiling, which looked odd actually.

"Do you know what I would say if I could ever go back and visit my nine-year-old self?" Walter asked Clem.

"What?"

"Walt, you know all that running around, and jumping off of things, and climbing you've been doing? Do twice as much of it as you're doing now."

"You're just saying that," accused Clementine.

"Oh no, there's nothing I miss more from my youth than my mobility," assured Walter. "At your age, you don't think about pulling your back, or knee injuries, or joint pain."

"Swollen ankles," added Christa.

"Our first time collecting goods from that truck, I threw out my back so bad I could barely move for the next two days."

"Really?" asked Clem.

"Just ask Matthew. I doubt he's forgotten that incident." Clementine watched as Sarah leapt off the tire swing and onto the ground.

"Clementine," called Sarah as she approached. "You gotta try their swing. It's awesome."

"I bet you worked up an appetite just now," noted Walter.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry," answered Sarah.

"Would you like to help me with dinner?" suggested Walter.

"Sure."

"Sarah," said Carlos. "I think he will be fine without your help."

"It's no trouble," assured Walter.

"I'd just prefer she stay close," insisted Carlos.

"Need a lookout?" Clem turned to Matthew, who was still holding his bow. "Don't worry about making too much noise, any infected come this way and I'll put 'em down."

"Well Clem?" asked Christa. "What's it going to be?"

"I guess I could try it." Matthew guided Clementine to the tire swing. The girl climbed into the tire while Christa positioned herself behind the swing.

"You ready?" asked Christa.

"I guess so." Christa gave the swing a shove, sending Clem up into the air. Christa watched as Clem just clung to the tire, a distressed look stuck on her face.

"Come on Clem," prodded Christa. "There's nothing wrong with you enjoying a swing."

"It's not that," said Clem.

"Then what?" Clementine kept her gaze fixed on Matthew, who was looking out at the forest with his bow in hand.

"You're worried about these new people," concluded Christa as she stopped pushing the swing.