Hoseok: so... we both are alone?

Jimin: no... I have invited Jungkook.

Hoseok: ahh. Ok then. But you remember, right? You shouldn't fall for him.

Jimin: he is not that bad to be a boyfriend. Just trust me. I won't be heart broken.

Soon Jungkook came and they were enjoying pretty well. And soon when it was midnight Hoseok got a call from his co-worker from his part time job asking will he be able to take his shift as something came up. And Hoseok being the kind lad he is, agreed. And that's how Jimin and Jungkook were left alone in the house. And now they were watching movie. And there was a kissing scene and this aroused Jimin, not just him but Jungkook too, but he was sure he didn'tlove Jimin. They borh couldn't control, they were like horny teenagers. But again jungkook's didn't have feelings for Jimin. But still he looked at Jimin who was already looking at him. The stare was too intense which brought then in to kissing.

Well, first it was just a peck but soon turned into a whole make out session when Jimin accidentally slipped his tongue in and soon they were both eating each other hungrily

After minutes of making out they parted away

After minutes of making out they parted away. Jimin gave a genuine smile while Jungkook gave a fake one but too sad that Jimin didn't notice. And this lead him to think that the younger liked him back.

Days passed, the both grew more closer. They soon started to give pecks as greetings, does a lot common things what couples do. They always had sleepovers. But for Jungkook, Jimin was still a friend. Jimin and Jungkook woke up today finding themselves too close, cuddling.

Jimin: morning babe

Jimin: morning babe. *kissed him*

Jungkook: morning.

Jimin: slept well?

Jungkook: yeah. With you how couldn't I?

This was how most of their mornings starts. And today was like any other day. They were walking to school, holding their hands. There Jungkook saw a boy, tall and handsome.

(Note: no hate to the actor)

He immediately let go off his hand from Jimin's. But Jimin didn't know the reason though but shrugged off. And the so called came up to them.

??: hi? I am new around here, can you please show which class is 6th C.

Jungkook: oh. That's my class. I will show. You can come with me. *he said excitedly and soon Jimin became jealous but Jungkook didn't care* hyung, I am going. See you later. Bye...

Jimin: bye...

Well Jimin definitely didn't like the younger calling him hying as he was so used to calling names couples uses. And from that day onwards things changed between Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook started to avoid Jimin, whole time being with the new boy.

Today, his last year as an elementary student started. And to his disappointment Jungkook still didn't talk to him. And he had enough of it. He immediately arranged a beautiful date for him and Jungkook by himself.

And what more could go worse for Jimin, when he absolutely didn't expect that he will see the scene today, the scene were Jungkook and the new boy making out in the hallway

And what more could go worse for Jimin, when he absolutely didn't expect that he will see the scene today, the scene were Jungkook and the new boy making out in the hallway. He felt like tears streaming continuously from his eyes. He went to the place where the date was supposed to be and thrown all the things like a crazy man. Apparently after finishing his arrangement for the date, he went to call Jungkook and that's how he saw the boy and Jimin making out in the school hallway.

The rest of the year weren't same for him. He started to become cold except his family and the most close friends. He was not the cheerful and bubbly boy he was. He started to have trust issues. He always became insecure thinking it was his problem that Jungkook didn't like him. The first week after this incident he locked up in his room and came out only for food. Later Namjoon and Hoseok came and comforted. He at start ignored them thinking he didn't listen to them. But later he made up with them.

When it was almost the time of graduation, he was totally a didn't person. Thats when he got to know that they so called 'love' was just mere attraction. and later got to know that having attraction is always happening with young people. And then being heart broken is common but we should try not get into a type of situation. He got to know that attraction is temporary and love is forever. He moved on after being heart broken but he learned one of the biggest lesson of life. And he was happy and grateful that his family and friends were always by his side in his needs.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Jimin: so that's what happened.

Yoongi: I am sorry that happened to you.

Jimin: no need to be. It was a lesson and if it didn't happen you and Jihyun won't be with me.

That's when they heard Jihyun.

Jihyun: *sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes* Mommy... I am hungry...

Yoongi: just fresh up. I will serve the food while you do.