Chapter 8: Onto the mountains

Ash: *chuckles in embarrassment* Well you aren't wrong there sir.

Church: Heh, you two always act like siblings.

Y/N rolls his eyes on amusement as they both walked towards inside Ozpin's office, and there they see all the adults looking at them.

Ozpin: *nodding* Mister L/N and Mister Gray

Ozpin: *nodding* Mister L/N and Mister Gray. Glad you can join with us today.

Y/N: *shrugging* I know it's a big deal to you all professionals, as far as I know manipulating private properties is illegal.

Church: No s#it man, I have to upgrade their softwares.

Ash: *nodding and sits down* What do you want to know? But we must tell you, we may not answer the questions you may tell us.

Ironwood: *a little surprised* And why is that young man?

Y/N: Remember we just intervened, and it was a brief moment before they disappeared.

He said in a calm tone towards Ironwood and has no ill intentions

He said in a calm tone towards Ironwood and has no ill intentions. He's aware that his dad and Ironwood had a beef before, but he let his dad deal with it.

Ozpin: *nods and smiles* It's all right, your help last night is a big aid.

Church: Pft, at least they give us no quizzes for 1 month man!

Ash: *nods and leans back* We get it to the point. Judging from how seriously wounded the soldiers guarding the tower, this person who infiltrated has a lot of experience.

Y/N: That, and trying to implant a virus onto the CCT tower? Yep whoever this person is, she's not alone doing this.

Church: And about that, I'm already doing deep scanning. And yeah no clues for a while.

Ironwood: *nodding* Now you have mentioned the flaws of my power... I think this is a good time to see where the enemies might take advantage.

Glynda: *towards Y/N and Ash* And the damages around the room?

Y/N: *shakes head* It wasn't us. When we arrived there, someone is ALSO stopping the woman too. It's a woman too.

Meanwhile Zane is just on the sidelines, listening and watching his son on what happened. Yep, he's one of the candidates for "dad of the year".