∂ιѕ¢ℓαιмєя

Please note that this story is rated M for mature. 

This story contains graphic sexual content, strong language, and slight BDSM undertones. Some slight gender-bending, lingerie... all that good stuff. All characters depicted in this book are over eighteen and thus are over the legal age of consent. This story is not intended for children or anyone under the age of 18 or depending on the country or region, possibly 16. 

With the Epilogue of this book, it is finished. I have been editing it for the past couple of days and am beginning to work on editing the sequel to it as well. Funny story, this actually started as one very long one-shot I wrote when Christofer was a newborn but never had time to edit... I really had to work on some of the pacing because it initially moved super quickly and had a lot of typos. I think I managed to space things out a little, but mainly I just quickly took the last three lines of the one-shot and turned it into an epilogue. Writing this and then editing it was a lot of fun, and I sincerely hope you enjoy it. 

Also please note that I will not tolerate any kind of rude/offensive comments in my stories or on my profile. I can deal with constructive criticism, that is 100% okay. Anybody that comments rude and or offensive things will be getting blocked, or reported, depending on what the comment says or is about.

Please just be nice to everyone, so we won't have any problems.

Furthermore, I have copyrighted the stories on my account. If you want to use one or anything like that, feel free to message me to ask.

[Cam] boy Trilogy ⊲ Completed ★
1) [Cam] Boy | MxB | Cameron's story
 ▹ 2) Hush | MxB | Ezra's story
▹ 3) Innocent | BxB | Mykal's Story