σиє

C A M E R O N

Cameron had been camming for a year and a half and he'd always taken precautions not to show his face on camera. He wore a mask to keep from having his identity exposed just like Ezra and Mykal had been doing. He'd never slipped--not once in a year and a half. He and his friends had been doing videos separately--and even had co-starred in scenes with each other before during cam shows when a high-paying subscriber to both of their accounts requested it. They also sometimes did it just because, but that was rather infrequent because none of them wanted to ruin their friendship.

After having spent their entire lives together, nothing was more important to them all than their friendship. As such, they were forbidden to fall in love with each other and they were careful to avoid any complicated feelings like that. They wanted to be partners in crime, so to speak, not romantic partners.

Ezra was the reckless, out-spoken, always-stirring-the-pot, chaos bringer and Mykal was the blunt, quick-tempered, semi-jock who just never quite managed to learn when to shut the hell up. Regardless of the fact that they were both polar opposites, the pair's love-language seemed to be picking on each other. And then there was Cameron. Cameron was the designated driver, the one who tried and sometimes(but not often)managed to wrangle Ezra and Mykal. Where most people wouldn't assume Ezra's flamboyance and Mykal's bluntness and inability to keep his mouth closed would clash–but it was actually the opposite.

Alone, neither were particularly harmful. Ezra was always making innuendos and flirting with random guys just for fun, and Mykal was broody and staring off into space or getting into vocal altercations with people who are brave enough to sit around him. Together, they become a duo that loves to create chaos. If left to their own devices, devastation usually was pretty quick to follow.

Cameron still had nightmares about the pranks the two had pulled when they all went to summer camp. Their parents had accidentally sent them to a summer camp for a week, and when they were loaded onto the buses, Cameron was on bus A and they were on bus B. That shouldn't have been a problem, however, they ended up making a pit stop for a bathroom and snack break.

Cameron had slept through the pit stop, and Mykal and Ezra had started scheming. They loaded up on twenty-five cent cans of sodas, and one dollar bags of chips and candies, and when they got to the camp, they ended up almost starting a serious war between the two camp counselors who had stepped away for thirty seconds to do something that was so stupid and pointless Cameron couldn't even remember what it was. But, the important details are: Within the time it took them to leave, grab something or do some very menial task, and then return, Ezra and Mykal had basically given all the young children free rein to drink and eat the sugary, caffeinated products until their heart's content. 

Both of the counselors had freaked out because when they returned there were like fifty kids with sugar highs running around two hundred acres of woods in the middle of nowhere and there were only two counselors currently present. More had been on the way, but they were like an hour away. Nobody died, but Cameron had been wrangling children he hadn't ever met before. All three of them were older children, nine to ten years old approximately, but most of the other children there were so young, it seemed likely they had probably never had sugar before.

Ensue complete and total chaotic misery that involved a lot of running, chasing, swimming, climbing and in many cases, a lot of 'na-na-na you can't catch me's. It was an hour of utter and horrific helter-skelter with two panicked and ill prepared counselors and the older children trying to contain at least forty-five overactive, caffeine jacked toddlers who were out for blood. It would forever haunt him, even if it sounded a little silly to his adult self. It was then that the three vowed to always be friends so that Cameron could ensure the two wouldn't cause more chaos. So it was safe to say, Cameron usually erred on the side of caution. He was slightly calculated and reserved in his every-day life. He didn't really stand up for himself, but that seemed rather unimportant in the grand scheme of things. He was the voice of reason, the last one that any of them had expected to make a mistake. But oh fuck he'd made a mistake.