fσυя

C A M E R O N

A few weeks had passed since Cameron had been dragged to his father's business party and he met one of the guys that had recently started streaming his cam shows and was quick to throw money at him. His first few cam shows after meeting him, he'd been a little embarrassed because now there was someone out there watching him who knew who he was behind his mask. He'd eventually managed to get past his initial discomfort, however, and proceeded on with camming as usual. William still watched all of his streams and tipped him well. His amazon wish list kept being bought out and shipped to him and the entire time, he'd been talking to William through the streaming app on his phone.

They had at first kept the conversation pretty clean, but gradually over the past few weeks, their conversations had been steadily getting more and more intimate. Cameron found that with each new thing he learned about William the more he liked him. He was really interested in art and photography and seemed to be skilled in both. He'd shared a few pieces of artwork he'd done for high-priority clients and some photography. The photography had piqued his interest immediately.

The model for both pictures was a beautiful blonde woman, actually a familiar face from the cam site he streamed on his first few months in the camming business. He'd changed to a more LGBT-aimed site later, not because he was being harassed or anything, but because there weren't nearly as many viewers for his content on the website. The ropes that she was tied in were intricately woven together to make a complex design out of the ropes crossing her skin. Her hands were behind her back, and the way her body was positioned made him wonder how the ropes didn't restrict her movements. Until he noticed that the ropes were positioned almost around the pose, her hands tied to a rope that he hadn't noticed around her ankles.

When he'd found out that William was the one who did the rope-work on her, Cameron was intrigued. He started researching bondage techniques that involved rope--mere curiosity, he tried to assure himself despite knowing it was self-interest instead of curiosity. After that, he started fishing for more intimate details about William's interests in the bedroom and researching them too. It was fun, and he was discovering all kinds of kinks he'd never known about by doing it. He fell down rabbit hole after rabbit hole, lust, and curiosity leading him to secretly fantasize about what could happen if he could just get the older man alone with him.

Unfortunately, that'd be harder to do than he liked because the man was out of state on a business trip. Despite that, William had been messaging him and logging in to all his streams regardless, leaving his signature three-thousand dollar tip before the pair continued talking in private messages until one or the other fell asleep. Admittedly, it was usually Cameron doing the passing out. But tonight would be hopefully different.

Hey Liam, I was wondering if you'd like to skype tonight... The memory of his earlier message to William made him blush brightly. Cameron had sent the message before he had been able to convince himself not to. He'd never imagined that William would agree, given that he'd never let him give him a private show. Just to make it clear that he was intending for sex, he clarified with William so that he'd know and William had just plain out teased him about how he'd already known his intentions when he asked.

He was undoubtedly excited, he'd done cam-shows before but this felt different. And he wanted to make it clear to William that he wanted it to actually be different, so he set up in his living room instead of his bedroom. He couldn't help but be a ball of nervous excitement as he showered and went through his usual self-care-before-masturbation routine. When he was finished with that, he grabbed out a black lace cami bralette and a pair of matching panties--the set came from Liam, so it felt appropriate. Over it, he tugged on an oversized hoodie to make himself appear smaller and pulled on a pair of the lacy thigh-high stockings that'd come from his last Amazon package and then set out on his hair.