тωσ

C A M E R O N

Cameron spent the rest of his weekend doing shows and trying to force the man's face out of his head. Nothing of significance happened during his streams other than 'ArtisticControl' giving him even more unearned money, and he was starting to actually feel bad taking it all. At first, he'd been like whatever, but three thousand a show when the rest of the people donating to him were only giving him a fraction of what the man was giving him every single day. He was feeling somewhat bad, not really understanding why some anonymous man on the internet was spending that much money to watch his stream.

He'd sent him a couple of messages thanking him, but it didn't seem like the man was checking his inbox. The messaging feature was really common, so for him not to know about it seemed like a stretch, but if it was some old man with no technology skills perhaps it was better that way. But on the other hand, what if the man was just ignoring him? Why would he ignore him though? He corresponded in the chatbox occasionally, offering compliments and the like but he seemed more reserved than the men who were usually streaming his content. The contrast made him stick out even more than the huge donations of money. The man was in every single stream he held, and instead of drowning his messaging box in various arrays of sentences that really shouldn't be said to anyone ever was flattering him with compliments on how pretty his eyes looked when he came or how beautiful he was.

It differed from the usual onslaught of 'you're so fuckable' and kind of made his heart speed up in his chest a little. He actually really enjoyed the compliments he gave him, they felt less shallow than all of the other comments he'd seen nearly a thousand times. Of course not everyone was bordering on sexual harassment with their comments, there were plenty of respectful men in his chatbox as well, maybe it was because of his donations that his messages really stuck out to him.

He was setting up for his stream when he heard the doorbell and ran through his house to grab it. He opened the door and the Amazon delivery guy was standing there with a rather annoyed look on his face, five rather large boxes on the floor around him, with one regular-sized box in his hands. Cameron smiled sheepishly and signed the delivery receipt so the man could leave and tugged the boxes into his apartment. Once he got them all inside he grabbed a box opener and started opening them. Various dildos, vibrators, and cockrings he'd selected were in the first box, handcuffs, and blindfolds. The second box was lingerie and the third box was clothing, tee shirts that were a little too big so he could wear them and look really small, along with thigh-high socks and even some cute hoodies that'd do the same thing as the shirts. The last two boxes were different, full of hygiene products and the like--and lubrication. Lots of it. Thanks to all of the new toys he had, all that lube would really come in handy.

The final box, the smallest one, held inside of it a black lace mask with soft blue stones in metal settings lined the top of the mask, delicately hand-sewn into the lace. When he turned it around, he ran his fingers over the soft inside of the fabric, amazed by how intricately it'd been pieced together. His eyes widened a bit when they caught sight of something he'd never seen in a mask before. A little gel strip that would hold it in place on his face so he wouldn't accidentally pull it down over his face again. Underneath the mask, there was a sheet of paper with an invoice and receipt, along with a note.

Be more careful next time. -A.C.

This person... A.C. had seen him in his video. A.C. could be initials, but... given he had a new admirer lately who didn't mind sending him tons of money it seemed pretty obvious that these were all gifts from ArtisticControl. He'd gone out of his way to send him this gift on top of his amazon wishlist, and he hadn't exposed his identity. He'd not taken advantage of the situation how Cameron had feared someone would. He'd even helped him conceal his identity. Cameron found his heart thumping loudly in his chest, warmth spreading through him.