Speaking to Izana + Date

He moved his face away from hers as he looked at her. He then kissed her again.
"I think we should discuss this with Izana again." She spoke.
"I agree, now or later?" He asked.
"I need to have my arm checked, maybe later?" She asked.
"Very well. Let me accompany you down to the Medical Wing. I am after all, still your attendant." He told her. She nodded. She got up and they headed to the Medical Wing in silence.

"Oh hello Garak, mind checking my shoulder to see if I can start using it again?" She asked.
"Of course." She smiled, helping remove the sling before lookig at the bruise. "Can you move it?" She asked.
Zoe moved her arm and smiled. "Yep." She smiled.
"Then you should be fine, just dont over do it." She told her.

She got up and left back to her study with Mitsuhide. She took five minutes to finish her work. She looked at Mitsuhide who was sat on one of the benches, reading a book. She smiled, walking over. She laid down, putting her head down on his lap. He smiled at her.
"Finished?" He asked.
"I have." She smiled.
"Good." He leaned down, kissing her forehead.
"Now that I think about this... What are we going to say...This...Is?" She asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked her.
"Our... Relationship... What is it?" She asked.
"Well I'd like to be your boyfriend if you'd like. Although, we will need to discuss with Izana, what our work relationship is." He told her. She smiled.
"I want to see you telling Zen that we're dating." She smiled.
"I'm dying young." He sighed. She leaned up and kissed him before laying back down on his lap.
"Mind if I sleep here..." She mumbled, closing her eyes.
"Go right ahead." He smiled.

They both ended up sleeping there together, Zoe sleeping with her head on Mitsuhide's lap while Mitsuhide slept, sat up. One of his hands on her, just under her chest.
They woke to a sound of surprise. She opened her eyes and saw Zen.

"Zen..." She mumbled.
"You are Mitsuhide got something to tell me?" He asked, quietly so he kept Mitsuhide asleep.
"We'll tell you later..." She mumbled. "I wanna sleep longer." She told him.
"Very well. Sleep well." Zen smiled, walking out. She sighed as she fell back asleep.

The next time she woke it was to a knock at her door. She instantly got up. Leaving the sleeping Mitsuhide. She rushed to her desk.

"Enter!" She spoke.
"Pr-" Lord Haruka started to speak.
"Shh!" She told him, pointing to Mitsuhide.
"He should be protecting you, not sleeping." He said.
"I let him... He was up tons looking after me. He didn't really get any sleep, let him sleep." She told him.
He nodded. "Prince Izana sent me to tell you that he wishes to see you in an hour." He told her.
"Right, thank you." She said. He bowed and left. "Mitsuhide, wake up. Go get changed into something more formal." She told him. "Be back in less than an hour." She added. He nodded and left.

She walked to her chambers and got changed before returning back to her study.